S I X T Y N I N E

Point of view - Talyeh G

"So we were about to do it," I stopped talking because why did I just say that to my mom.

"Girl I know you have sex you live with your boyfriend and you're pregnant," she pointed out.

I wasn't used to this new dynamic with my mom but I could say I liked it. She treated me more like an adult than a baby.

"Well yeah- anyways. So his phone started ringing and I saw who it was. It was his ex girlfriend. The same girl that he kept playing me with like when we first met. We weren't together he just came making me think he was down for me and then would pop out with her like the next day so I fell back. But anyways obviously they ended things or so I thought. But it was the fact that they been fuckin this whole time and she got pregnant and he wasn't even gonna say nothing he just continued-"

I was getting more and more mad just talking about it. "And get this. The bitch just had the nerve to text me."

"You're fucking lying!" My mom smacked her lips and hit the pillow next to her.

"I swear watch let me show you." I pulled my phone out of my pocket and opened my message app and saw I had a few more messages.

______________________

Unknown: I took it from Jahseh's phone.
Me: well put it back.

Jahseh💕: baby please
Me: can you have your mom call me when she gets home.

Jahseh💕: for what?
Me: I need her to bring me my stuff.

Jahseh💕: Talyeh
Me: I don't care I don't want to hear it. I don't want to deal with it. I don't care.

Unknown: Please can we just be mature about this. I know what I did was wrong, but I don't have anyone. I need help with the baby.
Me: what am I supposed to do play step mommy? No.

Unknown: I don't even want to be with jahseh anymore. This whole situation really opened my eyes.
Me: well that makes two of us.

Unknown: our babies are going to be siblings. Getting together and talking is the right thing to do. I'm trying to be mature about this.

Me: keeping your legs closed would have been the mature thing.
Me: but you're right this is my baby's sibling and I can't do that. I'm not heartless like you. You can come to my house if you want to talk, No funny shit. I may be pregnant but my moms not.

Unknown: okay can you send the address I'll be there as soon as I can.

I showed my mom the messages and then texted geneva the address.

Seeing her right now is the last thing I want to do, but about my baby... I gotta do what I gotta do.