T H I R T Y E I G H T

T A L Y E H

T A L Y E H

TIME SKIP: 1.5 months later :

I woke up feeling sick again. I don't know what's been going on but for the last week I've been waking up sick. The smell of Popeyes makes me gag and my boobs grew like two cup sizes.

Dani looked at me while I stretched, "I think you're pregnant."

"There's no way I can be pregnant I haven't had s-" I stopped talking when I remembered my drunk sex with Jahseh.

"I'm just saying, it won't hurt to take a test," she suggested. "Marco thinks you're pregnant too."

"Why did you tell him?" I groaned as I put on Jahseh's hoodie.

"I didn't, your boyfriend did," she smiled. "Awe we both have boyfriends. And good ones too."

"And I'm fifteen and I think I'm pregnant," I joked. "No im totally not pregnant I only had sex that one night and we haven't done anything other then make out since."

"Yeah but girl it only takes one time," she said as she started to FaceTime Marco.

I shrugged and walked into the bathroom to brush my teeth. I had to walk all the way across her room since she wants to have a big ass room for no reason.

My phone started ringing so I answered it and set my camera up while I brushed my teeth. "Hey Mama."

"Hey seh," I smiled as I put tooth paste on my toothbrush.

"You feeling sick this morning or no?" He asked me.

I nodded my head yes and spit into the sink, "yeah but I haven't thrown up." I wet my toothbrush and started to brush my teeth.

"Mama I think you should take a pregnancy test," he told me.

"Yeah that's what Dani said," I frowned. "But I don't want to because then that makes me a hoe."

"How does that make you a hoe?" He smacked his lips.

"Because we weren't together if and when I got pregnant, and we've only been officially together for one month," I said.

"And what about it, there's bitches out here who got pregnant off a sneaky link," he said. "Bitches out here who get pregnant for money."

"Yeah I guess," I shrugged. "What time are you coming over today?"

"Whatever time you want me there mama, and I'm going to stop at the store and see about getting some pregnancy tests cause I don't know I feel like you're pregnant," he told me.

"How would you feel if I am pregnant?" I asked.

"I'm not opposed to having you stuck with me for the rest of our lives," he laughed. "But yes mama I would stick around and no I wouldn't break up with you."