F O U R T E E N

T A L Y E H

T A L Y E H

"Hey, come here where you going?" Dani asked me as I started to walk with Jahseh to another store.

"I was gonna go to Pink, I want to get that onesie before they stop selling it, you know their shit be seasonal," I explained.

"So you and X huh?" She winked at me.

"Dude no I am not having this conversation," I rolled my eyes and walked the three feet back to X.

"You don't like me or something," X asked me as we walked to the elevators because pink is downstairs.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"She asked you about you and me and you avoided the conversation," he chuckled.

"I dont do relationships anymore thats all," I shrugged as I pressed the down button.

"Why not?" He asked me. "Cause I'm ugly?"

"N-no you're not ugly its just t-"

"So you think I'm cute," he asked me as we stepped into the elevator and two other girls joined us in the elevator.

"Damn he's fine as fuck." I heard one of the girls say.

Jahseh just chuckled and shook his head.

"I never said that," I mumbled.

"So I am ugly," He frowned.

"No-"

"If she wont appreciate you, I will," One of the girls batted her eyelashes at X.

"Yeah not interested I was talking to my girl," X gave her a stank face and I felt my face heat up.

"Oh-" the girl said and looked away.

"Cute or ugly?" X asked me.

"How about.... handsome?" I shrugged like I didnt just blush the whole time I spoke.

"I'll take it, that's even better." He got all excited and picked me up and out of reflex I wrapped my legs around him.

"AW you guys are so cute," I heard someone say right after the elevator doors opened.

I quickly climbed off of him and cleared my throat, "Uhm lets go." I started to walk ahead of him to the the Pink store. I am not about to play this game.