E I G H T E E N

T A L Y E H

T A L Y E H

"Good morning sleepy head," I rolled over and noticed that Jahseh was awake and watching me sleep.

"Good morning," I yawned and started to sit up.

"Dani is in the shower, we are gonna go to IHOP for breakfast," he told me.

"Okay, let me go get ready," I slowly got up and went to my bed. I walked into the bathroom and Dani was in a towel brushing her teeth.

I started to take off my clothes, and then climbed into the shower.

>>>>>Fast forward when she gets out.

When I got out, Dani was blow drying her hair and listening to music.

"You and X are cute," she told me.

"Yeah sure," I shrugged it off.

"Mhmm, What are you wearing today?" She chuckled at my response.

"I'll surprise you," I walked into my closet which is in my bathroom.

I picked out my outfit and then pulled it on after putting on my underwear and stuff.

"You like?" I walked back into my bathroom and instead of Dani in the mirror, Jahseh was sitting on the counter on his phone

"You like?" I walked back into my bathroom and instead of Dani in the mirror, Jahseh was sitting on the counter on his phone. He looked up at me and smiled.

"Yeah you look beautiful," he eyed me.

"Where's Dani I thought she was in here," I asked.

"She's helping Marco clean up the mess from last night, she told me to come help you," he shrugged.

"Help me what?" I asked.

"I don't know you tell me," he smirked.

"I don't need help with anything I'm just gonna do my hair and makeup real quick." I said as I walked to my mirror.

I took out my makeup and then pulled my wet hair up into a bun to start my simple makeup look. I grabbed my spooly and started to brush out my eyebrows before beginning to do them.

"What's poppin," I looked at Jahseh who was just starring at me.

"Don't mind me just watching," he shrugged.

"Oh okay," I shrugged and finished my eyebrows.

Once I was done with makeup I put my hair down and grabbed my hair dryer to dry my hair faster.

I put away all my mess and then sighed as I finally looked in the mirror. "I guess this is good enough to go out in."

"Whachu mean?" Jahseh asked me.

"I mean I look descent." I shrugged.

"You look beautiful," he told me.

"Thank you," I said still not changing my mind.