E I G H T Y T W O

So I counted the results for the gender for Talyeh's baby, y'all still have time to vote for Dani's baby.

T A L Y E H

Today is my 18th birthday, my birthday party, and my gender reveal. And there is alot going on.

Right now Dani and I are sitting getting our toes done. I already got my hair and nails done so after this I'll be heading home to get ready, finally!

Jahseh and Dani have had me out of the house all day and all I want to do is go home. I'm six months pregnant I just want to relax and kick my feet up.

"Bruh that feels so good," I groaned as the mail lady massaged my feet.

"For real my feet feel like I ran a mile," Dani laughed before grabbing her phone typing away.

"Have you talked to Marco?" I asked her.

"Yeah, he apologized and everything but I don't want to be with him, he can just coparent with me," she shrugged.

"Damn, do you still love him?" I asked.

"I never loved him girl, it was more if we were almost in love... but you know almost is never enough," she shrugged.

"Damn... but you guys were together like what.. four months." I stated.

"Yeah but we didn't really do anything but hang out at your house or my house and have sex," she stated. "I mean I care about him... but loveee?"

"I get it," I laughed. "So..."

"What?"

"You and ski?" I wiggled my eyebrows at her.

"Nah we just friends," she smiled. "Although he'd love to me more than that. But I just need to take my time with this shit. I got a baby on the way I need to woman up and stop hoeing around."

"I mean if you actually dated... it wouldn't be hoeing around." I pointed out.

"I know but I just need more time, maybe in a few weeks or maybe in a few months," she mumbled.

"Yeah I get it, you gotta play it safe. But!" I laughed.

"What?"

"I know that you know what my birthday surprise is from jahseh," I told her.

"I can't tell you," she smiled. "But you're gonna cry."

"Oh my god, is he gonna propose because it's too soon. I'm not ready," I explained.

"No he's not," she rolled her eyes playfully.

That Lowkey hurt my feelings, "really he's not?"

"Girl y- I- you just said you weren't even ready," she joked.