S E V E N T Y T H R E E

Y'all I have a GREAT AMAZING SPECTACULAR ENDING FOR THIS BOOK PLANNED!!! And I think imma do a book two what y'all think?

T A L Y E H G

I finished fixing my bowl of food and sat down at the table.

"You're not gonna make my plate?" Jahseh asked.

"What the hell? No," I rolled my eyes as I dropped my spoon back in my bowl.

"Okay," he sighed. "I was just asking I can make it myself."

"Then go do it," I smacked my lips and took a bite of my food.

I felt those butterflies again. Everytime I say something stupid to jahseh I feel butterflies and I feel like it's just my baby hyping me up.

"Why are you being to aggy," he smacked his lips.

"I'm not doing nothing, you're the one being aggy. Since when can't you and Dani talk in front of me," I smacked my lips.

"It's not like that," Dani said quickly.

Marco rolled his eyes and scoffed, "yeah okay."

"It's not! I wouldn't do that to you, you know that," Dani told me.

She was right. I knew she wouldn't, but jahseh would.

"I wouldn't either so stop making that face," Jah smacked his lips.

"Right. So that's why you got two babies on the way?" I asked.

"Bro you know what?" He rolled his eyes and left the kitchen.

"You guys fight all day," Dani chuckled.

"And you're a hoe," I mumbled and stood from the table and left the kitchen, stomping up to my room.

I slammed my door shut and locked it behind me. I don't have time for this.

I sat down my on bed, taking my phone out to text someone to hang out.

_________________________

Me: are y'all busy rn?
Dad💙: No what's up?

Me: can you and Jayden meet me for dinner?
Dad💙: after the way you just spoke to me? No.

Read at 8:21 pm

_______________________

I tossed my phone on my bed and rolled my eyes. If he wants to be mad be mad but don't keep my brother from me. Like what kind of shit is that?

This is just making me want nothing to do with him even more. And after my birthday party next week, I will never speak to him again.

I heard my phone buzz so I picked it up, seeing my dad texted me again. I rolled my eyes and clicked on the message.

____________________

Dad💙: you can come pick up your brother and keep him for the weekend but I am not ready to speak with you.

Me: alright send the address imma come get him.

Dad💙: I have some art supplies here that you need to pick up as well.

Me: what art supplies?

Dad💙: you mentioned you wanted to start a business so I bought you some supplies.

Me: thank you dad. I'm sorry for being rude. I'm just not ready to meet your other family.

Dad💙: that's all you had to say Talyeh.

Me: I did and you keep trying to push them on me.
Me: I'll let you know when I'm ready but it won't be anytime soon and my baby is not going to meet them until I'm ready either.

Dad💙: what about me?

Me: what about you?

Dad💙: will I be able to meet the baby?

Me: yeah... we can talk when I come get Jayden im bout to start driving.

_________________________

I grabbed my car keys and purse before leaving my bedroom and rushing down the stairs. I missed my brother.

I just wanna spend some time with him before I have the baby and get too busy for him.

When I got into the living room Dani was sitting on the couch crying and Marco was just sitting next to her looking irritated.

Jahseh was probably still In his room mad but it's his fault. No one told him to go get that skank pregnant.

I'm just glad she's gone. She got her abortion and moved to Arizona. She's on the other side of the country ain't nothing she can do now.

"What happened?" I asked Marco.

"Her mom called her dad and told him this elaborate ass story so now he's coming down here and it's finna be some shit," he sighed.

I rolled my eyes, I seriously cannot stand Dani's mom. "Well why did she call?"

"Because she wants me to come back home and I told her no because she literally threw me out and then had the nerve to try and blame it on me. I know I'm seventeen and pregnant but shit I got it, we got it. It's not like it's ruining her life it's my problem," I explained.

"She be tryna live through you because she never got to have fun," I stated.

I sighed and looked around, "I'm sorry for calling you a hoe I didn't mean it."

"It's okay," she shrugged. "I know you been tripping lately."

"Do you wanna come with me to pick up Jayden?" I asked her.

"Yeah let me go grab my phone and shit," she stood from the couch and walked upstairs.