E I G H T Y T H R E E

Y'all this song Lowkey goes...

T A L Y E H G A L V E Z

"Hey everyone," I smiled as I walked down the stairs, finding everyone waiting for me at the bottom.

"You're ass would be late to your own gender reveal," I saw my grandma out of the corner of my eye and instantly tried to run to her. It was more of a wobble though.

"Oh my gosh Nana I missed you," I sighed as I fell into her big hug.

"I missed you too!" She squeezed me tighter. "But I'm moving with your mom so I can be closer for you and the baby!"

"Oh my gosh really?" I smiled and looked over at my mom who was nodding excitedly.

"Nana this is jahseh, jahseh this is Nana," I smiled when jahseh joined me.

"Nice to meet you miss.." jahseh stopped waiting for her to answer.

"Nana." My nana smiled before pulling him into a hug. "And it's nice to meet you too."

They pulled apart and some more of my family started to approach us. My feet hurt already I don't have time for this.

And it's hot the last thing I want is people all in my face tryna touch me and shit.

By the time I made it to my dad it had already been a good thirty minutes of hugging people and I just need to sit down.

"Hey honey," he smiled at me before pulling me into a hug. I hugged Jayden next.

"So Talyeh this is Caitlin (the new wife) and these are your sisters Kayla and Jayla (the twin daughters of the new wife and her step dad)," my dad smiled at me.

Is he fucking stupid I'm pretty sure I asked him not to bring these bitches to my party.

I glared at him, "why can't you just respect my boundaries?"

"Just wait just meet them there not as bad as you think," he sighed.

"I'm really excited to be a aunt, I've never been around babies before," Jayla smiled at me.

I chuckled, "you're not nobody's aunt." I told her.

She made a face, "what's that supposed to mean?"

"It means that you're not my sister so you're not about to be my baby's aunt," I explained. "Dad I asked you several times not to bring these bitches around me."

"Excuse me who are you calling a bitch?" Caitlin rolled her neck at me.

"You," I looked at her.

"You're little bitch ass Daughter is disrespectful," she told my dad.

"No what's disrespectful is knowing that he was married and still fucking him," I pointed out.

She made a stank ass face at me and I rolled my eyes, "bitch if you wanna act funny we can act hilarious." I told her.