S I X T Y E I G H T

10/10 recommend playing the song while you read.

Point of view - Tayleh Galvez

I smiled as I watched his eyes darken. It's about to go down.

He dipped his head down kissing my lips.

I sighed when he pulled away after hearing his phone ringing from his pocket.

He pulled it out and I caught the name on the screen. Geneva.

Here we go again. "Why is she calling you?"

"She just- I don't know," he wouldn't even look at me. I could tell he was lying, I mean he's a terrible liar.

"Jahseh im not fuckin playing with you." I pushed him away from me and got down from my dresser. It's not way we're having sex right now. He needs to explain this.

I'm your pregnant girlfriend and you have your crazy ex calling you, are you for real?

"I don't know." He continued to lie.

"Well let's find out," I stated as I grabbed his phone from him.

He tried to snatch it back as I clicked on the messages app. "Watch out."

"No back up don't go through my phone!" He yelled as he tried to take it again.

"I'm going through the phone," I move away from him and clicked on the messages between them. I continued to scroll until I found exactly what I didn't want to find.

Jah: I miss you baby😍

Neva💗: I miss you more, when can I see you again?

Jah: I gotta figure it out you know T lives here now so it's not that easy no more..

Neva💗: just come over to my place

Neva💗: Jahseh I missed my period.

Jah: bruh are you Fr

Neva💗: Yes nigga tf

Jah: well I already have a pregnant gf so you just gonna have to handle that g

Neva💗: be fuckin Fr. Are you deadass rn?

Jah: yeah wtf. How am I supposed to explain that to her

I locked his phone and just looked at him. Not even knowing what to say.

I found what I didn't want to find and I got my feelings hurt. But I'd rather know now.

"Here." He roughly shoved his phone to him, "you don't have a pregnant girlfriend to worry about anymore. You're straight g." I said as I walked passed him.

I grabbed my pants off the floor and slipped them back on along with my Nike slides. I grabbed my purse and my phone, leaving my room.

I can't do this right now. I need my mom.

I have to apologize to her. She's gonna be so mad. I'm so mad.

"Talyeh wait! Don't leave just hear me out," he followed behind me.

"You know what it's okay. I was stupid to think you would ever leave that Little snake alone," I explained. "I'll be back for my shit."

I slammed the front door as I left the house. I got into my car and started it. I pulled out of the driveway and left.

"What the fuck am I supposed to do now?" I cried as I pulled onto the freeway.

I arrived at my moms house and parked my car. I was driving around the neighborhood for like twenty minutes already trying to build up the courage to go knock on the door.

I sighed and picked up my phone seeing I had a few text messages.

Unknown: hey can we talk. I know we got our fare share of beef but I'm pregnant and idk what to do and jahseh is not helping me at all. It's geneva btw

Me: how did you get my number?

Jahseh: I'm sorry you had to find out like this I shouldn't have lied and cheated I know. Can you just come home so we can talk about it.
Read at 11:34 am

Mommy💗: girl if you don't bring your ass inside I can see you driving past my house😂.

Me: sorry I just thought you were still mad at me I was scared.

Mommy💗: I love you more than anything honey, yes I'm upset but it's nothing we can't talk about.

I smiled at the message and turned off my car, taking my purse with me and getting out of the car.

I locked my car and walked over to the front door, seeing my mom standing in the doorway waiting for me. She smiled at me when she saw my small baby bump. It's been a few weekend since we'd last seen each other.

She pulled me into a hug and I hugged her back tightly. "I'm sorry mom." I felt tears filling my eyes as my emotions overpowered me.

"What happened baby?" She asked me as she pulled back and looked at me.

"He-he got his ex pregnant," I said barely above a whisper.

"I- oh shit." She mumbled.