T H I R T Y F I V E

T A L Y E H

T A L Y E H

I woke up naked in the bed with Jahseh. I stretched and instantly felt the headache and stomach ache hit me.

"Oh shit," I groaned as I slowly sat up.

"Shh.. mama my head," Jahseh groaned.

I reached over him and grabbed his tshirt. I put it on and it fit me like a dress.

"I'm going to throw up," I said right before getting up and slugging to the bathroom. I leaned over the toilet and puked up my insides before finally, my stomach felt empty.

Jahseh walked into the bathroom with two water bottles and a bottle of pills. He handed me a water and two pills and I quickly took them.

"What the fuck happened last night?" I asked.

"Well I think I know some of what happened?" Jahseh chuckled as he looked at himself in the mirror. I looked and noticed he was covered in hickys. "Damn Mama you a lil vampire."

"That wasn't me," I scoffed.

"Yes it was Mama," he told me. "I wasn't as drunk as you were I remember," he told me.

"We had sex?" I asked.

"Yeah," he smiled.

I sighed, "I so wasn't ready for that."

He frowned, "We don't have to have sex again if you don't want to Mama. I didn't know you were the one coming on to me."

"It's okay," I said. I used the tooth brush he gave me and brushed my teeth before washing my face. I turned on the shower water and then went back his room to get my clothes and things to take my shower.

My head felt crazy.

"Jah?" I reached for his hand and he moved it away. "What did I do?"

"You were all over this nigga at the party?" He asked me as he showed me a picture of me posing and smiling with Ski.

"No I wasn't he's like a big brother to me and we only took like three pictures," I explained.

"That's all?" He asked.

"That's all," I promised.

"Okay," he shrugged and grabbed my hand as we walked to the next isle in walmart. I needed some art supplied and he insisted on taking me to the store before bringing me home.

"What all do you need?" He asked me as we stopped in front of the paint.

"I just need some canvases and some new paint brushes," I said as I started looking at my options.

I picked out three canvases and two packs of new paint brushes. Jahseh paid for my art supplies and then took me back home.

"Are you going to be okay?" He asked me as he parked in front of my house.

"Yeah I don't even feel the hangover anymore," I chuckled.

"No I mean with your mom and step dad?" He looked at me.

"I kind of have to be right?" I stated.

"But how are you doing with it?" He asked.

"I really don't want to talk about it right now," I said before grabbing bags and leaving the car. I walked inside of my house and locked the door behind me. I went upstairs to my room and put my things away.

I didn't want to think about my step dad and his new family. I didn't want to think about anything.

My door opened and my little brother Tyler walked in, "Do you want to play Mortal Combat with me?" he asked me.

"Yeah sure little man," I smiled and followed my little brother to his bedroom to play with him.

How yall feeling?

Man yall bout to be shook with what i got planned in this book