S E V E N T Y F O U R

"To feel so close to someone and for them to be gone the next day... I guess you never realize how permanently damaging that is..."

T A L Y E H G

T A L Y E H G

I parked my car in front of a two story home. It was a nice house but my moms house is better. The grass needed to be tended to it was yellow as fuck.

"This is so ghetto," I told Dani as I unbuckled my seatbelt.

"Girl stop being mean," she laughed. "You're just saying that cause you're mad at your step dad."

"Whatever its still ghetto," I rolled my eyes.

"It really is- is that tape on the fucking window," she looked at the house.

"Why is brother in this ratchet ass house, I bet my mom doesn't even know," I rolled my eyes as I grabbed my phone to call my dad and let him know I'm outside.

I dialed his number and put the phone on speaker.

______________________

"Hello?" His voice echoed through the phone.

"I'm outside, can you bring him out?" I asked.

"Where because I'm sitting on the porch and I don't see you anyone," he asked.

"It's 3849 South Pinto Street?"
A/n: it's not a real address mind yours 😂.

"No it's 3886 South Puma Street," he explained.

"Okay cause I was finna say this house I'm at is ghetto as hell," I explained.

"Okay well let me know when you're here," he stated before hanging up."

_______________________

"We came to the wrong address I explained to Dani as I started the car.

A/n: long story short they drove over there shit.

I parked the car in front a the address, looking out the window. This house is hella nice, but my moms house is still better. And bigger.

I texted my dad a few minutes ago letting him know I was pulling up.

I noticed the front door swung open and Jayden came running down the driveway.