N I N E T Y

{vote sis}

{vote sis}

🌺T A L Y E H G A L V E Z 🌺

"WHY IS SHE NOT MOVING?" I yelled at the doctor once again after seeing that she was standing there not moving a muscle.

She yelled some code numbers out and pressed a button that was attached to my bed. Seconds later a bunch of doctors and nurses rushed into the room. 

They cut the umbilical cord and took my baby away. I couldn't see what they were doing since they were all surrounding her.

I looked at Jahseh and he looked at me. My vision began to blur as tears filled my eyes. "Whats going on?" I asked him.

He was trying to examine what they were doing as well but he couldn't see either.

A few seconds later, the loud cries of my baby filed the room, removing a huge weight off of my shoulders.

I sighed and let my tears fall as Jahseh joined me by my side, waiting for the doctor to bring us our daughter.

After a minute or two, my daughter was finally placed in my arms. 

She's perfect.

As soon as I held her, she stopped crying. It was like an instant connection.

Jahseh leaned in, kissing my forehead. "I love you, and I'm so proud of you mama."

I smiled up at him, "I love you too."

Brianna Brielle Onfroy

Born on December 16, 2020 at 3:33pm

Weighing 7 pounds and 5 ounces and 20 inches long.

Three Days Later....

"When should we call our families," Jahseh asked as he sat in front of me, watching me breastfeed our daughter in our bedroom.

"Maybe tomorrow, or the end of the week." I yawned, "I'm just tired I need some rest. Real bad." 

"if we call our moms, they'll be here and you know they'd watch her while we got some sleep," he pointed out. "So it just depends on how bad you want that sleep."