T H I R T Y S I X

Uhm so are y'all gonna stop ghost reading or???? Cause I like to see feedback and y'all being dry 🥺.

Anyways love you bitch 💋
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyways love you bitch 💋~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

T A L Y E H

"So what happened over the weekend?" Dani asked me just after Jahseh left my locker. He walked me to my locker and kissed my forehead goodbye.

"Well I had sex," I started. "But I don't remember it."

"Wait what?" She asked.

"I spent the weekend at Jahseh's house cause my mom and step dad were fighting and he left us. And he had a party so i got really drunk and I really don't remember half the night but I know it was fun."

"You had sex with Jahseh?" She asked.

"Yeah, but where was Marco?" I asked. "Why wasn't he at the house all weekend don't they live together."

"Yeah he went to visit his real dad for the weekend," she explained.

"But yeah we are just figuring it out as we go I guess," I shrugged and grabbed my Biology binder.

"Has he kissed you?" She asked me.

"Well I'm assuming we kissed when we had sex but I'm not too sure," I chuckled. "But no we haven't kissed."

"Mama?" I turned around and Jahseh was walking back towards me.

"What?" I asked.

"What do you want to eat for lunch?" He asked.

"Doesn't matter," I shrugged knowing I wasn't going to eat it anyways.

"You know you have to eat at lunch cause if you don't I know you're not gonna eat when you go home," he told me.

"And who told you that?" I asked.

"I just know," he said.

I looked over and Dani was looking at her phone acting like she didn't see what was going on. "Did you tell him that I don't eat?" I asked her.

"Well he texted me and he wanted to know all about you cause he wants to be with you so it may have come up," she confessed.

"That wasn't your place to tell him," I smacked my lips and walked away from the both of them. I know they mean well but I don't like being put on the stand and I don't like people in my business.

"Mama," Jahseh followed me. "I'm sorry I shouldn't have went behind your back. It's just that you wouldn't tell me anything. You know all this stuff about me and you don't tell me anything."

"Maybe I'm not ready," I stated. "I'm not ready to open up to just another guy."

"How am I just another guy," he asked.

"Because." I sighed. "Just leave me alone please."

"No Talyeh, I'm not just going to leave you alone. Why can't you see that I want to be with you?" He asked me.

"Because I don't know why," I chuckled. "What do you want from me?"

"I just want you," he said. "That's all I know."

"But why?" I asked.

"Because Mama I do ," he yelled. "Just let me care for you."

I sighed and shrugged my shoulders.

"What do you want for lunch?" He asked me.

"Surprise me," I shrugged and started to walk away.

"What class do you have right now?" He asked me.

"I have biology," I said as I started to walk away.

He walked with me and grabbed my binder from me before holding my hand. When we reached my classroom he gave me my binder back and I turned to walk away.

He pulled me back and placed a soft kiss on my lips before smiling at me, "you're beautiful. Have a good day and I'll see you at lunch mama."

I blushed as I watched him walk away. Wow.