N I N E T Y F O U R

🦋T A L Y E H G A L V E Z 🦋

I woke up in my bed, naked with my hair surrounding my face. I slowly lifted my head up, looking around my room. I saw Jahseh laying in the bed next to me with his arm laid over his eyes. I noticed that he was naked too.

I lifted my hand, looking at my ring as memories of last night flooded my head. I smiled as I lay on my arms, looking at Jahseh. 

I could hear Jahseh's light snores but I wanted him to wake up and love on me. 

I lightly shook him, making him groan.

"Baby wake up," I whined. "Wait a damn minute. Where's Brianna?"

"Caitlin has her," he yawned.

"She left with my baby? She's not old enough to be all outside and shit yet, shes not even a month old."

"She's asleep in the guest room," he explained.

"Well, I need to feed or pump or both because my boobs feel like their gonna burst," I laughed.

Jahseh chuckled before finally looking at me, "Okay, mama." he smacked my ass through the thin sheet that was covering our bodies.

"Ow, Jahseh. Shit," I whined, rubbing the spot that he smacked.

I slowly climbed out of bed, limping a little because I was extremely sore.

I grabbed my panties from the floor and put them on, following with my robe.

I walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower water. While it was warming up I tied up my hair and washed my face. Once I was done I brushed my teeth and did my skincare routine before finally, getting in the shower.

I washed my whole body three times before rinsing and getting out of the shower and wrapping my robe around my body. I walked out of the bathroom and walked into my closet. I picked out some basic black leggings and a white thrasher T-shirt. I put on some panties but didn't bother with the bra since I would be breastfeeding and pumping all day. I put on the clothes after lotioning my body. I put on some deodorant and a little bit of perfume before putting on my socks and slides.

I walked out of my room, took my phone with me, and went into Brianna's nursery to feed her. She was already awake, just laying in her crib babbling about nothing.

"Hi, mommy's pretty baby," I picked her up. "Good morning my baby."

She smiled at me as I looked down at her. I began feeding her and rocked back and forth in the rocking chair, watching her. 

I never knew you could love someone as much as I love my daughter. She's the most perfect little angel in the world. My love for her is so strong, I don't think there's anything I wouldn't do for her.

I looked up when the door to see Jahseh walking into the nursery with his pajama pants on.

"I just wanted to say good morning to my baby before I hop in the shower," he yawned.

He kissed her forehead and then kissed my lips like he always did. "I love you," I told him. "and thank you for my ring."

"Thank you for making me a better man," he kissed my lips again. 

I smiled at him .

"Imma hop in the shower."

He left the room, leaving me to finish feeding Brianna.

Yall this is the end of this book. I honestly know what else to write about...

I ended it on a good note though. I love yall and tap in with my other books boo. BYEEEE for now