T W E N T Y N I N E

𝓣𝓪𝓵𝔂𝓮𝓱  𝓖𝓪𝓵𝓿𝓮𝔃

𝓣𝓪𝓵𝔂𝓮𝓱  𝓖𝓪𝓵𝓿𝓮𝔃

"Why is he here?" I asked Dani as she followed me into her bedroom where I put my things down.

"Well after you texted me and said you were on your way Marco texted me he was on his way and you know wherever Marco goes-"

"Jahseh follows," I finished her sentence. "Whatever we can still have a good time tonight. Let's order something I'm starving."

"Didn't you just come from dinner?" Dani asked me.

"Yes but I left before I could eat. I wasn't down with the whole three people relationship thing," I explained.

"Oh yeah. How was that?" She asked me. Marco walked into the room and sat on the bed next to her while I took the couch.

"It was weird," I started. "It was like he would call me beautiful and then call her beautiful. He called me Mama T and called her Mama A. And then that got me thinking about like what if In ten years we were to get all married, for one how would we all get married and two, who's having kids and how the hell would that work. And while thinking about all that, I love that for them but it's not for me."

"See, that's what I told you," Jahseh chuckled from the doorway.

I shrugged, "oh well." I don't like 'I told you so' ass people.

"So now can I take you out on a date?" He asked me.

"I don't think so," I shook my head no.

"Why?"

"I think we should just be friends, why complicate things if we don't have to?"

"Girl-" Dani chuckled and shook her head. She turned to Marco and they began to start a conversation.

"Please?" Jahseh asked me again. "Just give me a chance."

"I did, and then you told me my services were no longer needed." I pointed out.

He smacked his lips, "are you still on that?"

"First of all you never apologized, and second of all that showed a lot about who you are," I explained. "If you cared about me at all you wouldn't have let her make you talk to me that way. You wouldn't have put me down in that way."

Then again maybe that's what I deserved. Everyone hurts me in some way. I'm like the pit stop for letting out your rage and then leaving.

"You're thinking too much, stop it," Jahseh walked over and sat down next to me.

I stayed quiet, examining the space between the two of us on the couch.

"What's the worse that can happen?" He asked me

You could hurt me like the rest...