F I F T Y E I G H T

J A H S E H O N F R O Y

"So then she hangs up on me saying she's going to sleep. She knows damn well she was not going to sleep," Marco ranted as I took a bite out of my hamburger.

I checked my phone to see if Talyeh texted me back yet, "well what did you expect her to say?"

I saw that she texted me so I replied.

to mamas ❤️ : wyd baby
from mamas❤️: nth just missing you, wyd

to mamas❤️: eating a hamburger and talking to this dumbass nigga.
from mamas❤️: where'd you get a burger???

to mamas❤️: I went to Jack in the box and got me something I was hungry.
from mamas❤️: so you just weren't gonna ask me if I wanted some food? I'm only carrying your child.

to mamas❤️: baby you said you wasn't hungry
from mamas❤️: leave me alone bitch.

First of all who is she talking to.

"Nigga are you listening?" Marco snapped.

"Honestly, no. You're dumb for that you need to apologize and have an adult conversation. Now if you excuse me, I have to go choke Talyeh's ass out cause she wanna talk her shit."

"And you have the nerve to tell me to be mature, my fucking ass," he laughed.

"Nah she being smart. I'm telling you she got pregnant, and that shit came with a smart ass mouth, a smart ass attitude and a huge appetite," I explained. "Always talking her shit. I'm bout to put it down on her."

"Nasty ass that's why she's pregnant now," he joked.

"You over here saying shit like your girl ain't pregnant too," I pointed out.

"What!" My mom yelled as she walked into the kitchen. "I know you didn't get that girl pregnant."

"So what he got his girlfriend pregnant," Marco pointed at me.

"Yeah well she's a respectable girl, Daniel is not. She's all over the internet doing the damn most. She has a different boyfriend every month." My mom went off.

"We been together three months mom," Marco explained. "And that's just what the internet sees you haven't even met her you don't know how she really is."

"Ma is it okay if Talyeh spends the night?" I asked.

"Yeah I don't care, I want to meet Daniel," she directed her attention to Marco.

"Okay fine but we haven't even decided if we are keeping the baby or not so let me talk to her," Marco explained.

"So she's gonna kill my grandchild?"

"No mom she's not even down for a abortion she was trying to get me to say I want the baby but I don't know so I'm thinking about it," Marco explained.

"And on the that note, I'll be back mom imma go get Talyeh," I excused myself and made a run for it while I still could.

He was just digging himself into a deeper hole and I wasn't sticking around for that.