T H I R T Y N I N E

#JAHSEH ONFROY#

#JAHSEH ONFROY#

"How do you feel?" Marco asked me when the girls left the room. They went to go collect snacks for our movie night.

This morning we found out that my baby girl is pregnant and I guess you could say that it hasn't sunk it completely. It's like we know but we don't.

"I guess I'm still in shock but I'm not mad," I shrugged.

"I'd be shitting bricks if that was me," he laughed. "Moms gonna kick your ass."

"Hey I already have a job so I could care less what mom thinks, we having this baby whether she likes it or not," I rolled my eyes.

"I don't think mom will be too mad after a little while, I think she will be mad at first cause she hasn't even met Talyeh yet but I think after she meets her and gets to know her and let's the news sink in she will be alright," Marco explained.

"That's the least of my concerns right now," I said honestly.

"What's your main concern then?"

"That my girl is okay, and that she's as comfortable and happy as possible," I stated. "If she's good I'm good."

"I think she's happy," he laughed when Talyeh came running into the room and jumped in my arms. She smiled as all her curls bounced around.

"What happened mama?" I asked her.

"I found Skittles in the pantry," she showed me her little bag of skittles.

"You want me to order you some snacks?" I asked her.

She smiled and nodded her head. I handed her my phone with the gopuff app open, "pick what you want."

She looked me up and down licking her lips. I smirked at her and winked.

She looked away shyly and started scrolling through my phone while she sat on my lap, straddling me. She laid her head on my chest and I rubbed her hair.

Marco smiled and shook his head.

"Don't worry bout me, imma thug," I laughed.

Dani walked into the room with an armful of snacks, "thanks for all the help." He glared at Tal.

Tal shrugged and smiled, "I found what I wanted."

"What about everyone else?" Dani asked.

"Seh doesn't want anything," Talyeh giggled. "He's ordering my snacks right now." She handed me my phone back and I seen that she added a few things to the cart.

I paid for everything and it said that the order would be here in 20 minutes.

"What do you guys want to watch?" Dani asked.

"Vampire Diaries," Baby girl said from my lap. She turned and looked at me. She smiled and moved around to adjust herself on my lap. I felt my meat start to harden and grabbed her waist to make her sit still.

"Stop it mama," I groaned.

"I'm not doing nothing," she smirked at me and laid her head on my chest.

I chuckled and rolled my eyes, looking at the tv. This girl is something else.