𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡

"How did that go?" He sighs as he leans against the counter.

"Not gonna lie, I really like came at her because everything everyone would say about her and everything I've known her to be wasn't that person."

"Soooo she's like way different?" He asks.

"Real business lady, real rich.." Pop speaks up.

"Worddd?" Tjay raises his eyebrows.

"That's not even nothing though. She told me like everything was lies. She was like 'I used to prostitute' to feed us and ah ah ah.. and how Haziel never was present in our lives until we went into foster care."

"THATS not even nothing though," Pop shakes his head.

"Yo, i'm really from fucking brooklyn. Born and raised in canarsie up until we went into foster care."

"Are you deadass?" His eyes widen.

"I'm so deadass right now. Then she went on to tell me how my name is 'Ciela la fe amarís Fuentes' and papi's middle name is 'aman' AND we're trini.. you know how crazy that is to have someone manipulate you into thinking there was only one perfect parent?" I explain.

"Right.." He nods.

"The shit she was saying was just crazy as hell," Pop says, "Like she's mad different. She's nice as hell."

"I look just like her, you can tell i'm just her kid.." I shake my head.

"S-S-So what yah been doing since april if nobody else knows that you're in contact with her?"

"We've met in person about two or three times but we facetime every single day for check ups here and there.." I sigh.

"Where she live at? In the city or-."

"Jersey. You know out there with the big ass houses," I laugh.

"Damn," He shakes his head before looking at Pop, "That shit really crazy though."

"I didn't want to believe it but yeah," I nod.

"Does she know about the whole shit that happened with you and-."

"Nah, I would tell her but that's gonna start some shit. She might go to the courts and when they see she's doing beyond well in life.. she's gonna want full custody and have us move to Jersey with her and I can't do that."

"Right," He nods, "Damn Ci.." He sighs again, "That's the craziest shit i've ever heard yo.. deadass deadass."

"Tell me about it," I roll my eyes.

"Where's papi? Playing his game in the room?"

"Yeah."

"Well, that wasn't bad.." Pop says as soon as Tjay leaves the kitchen, "Now you just gotta let Tae and the girls know.. fivi and the family and you good."

"I don't know yet. I dont want no arguments no nothing honestly.." I trail off putting the lid on the pot.

"You just gotta.. warm them up to it.. I don't know- start talking about her to your grandmother and everyone then when you feel like it's time.. bring everyone together."

"I pray you're right," I shake my head.

8:23pm
"So me and Jay were talking earlier and he wants to introduce me to his baby moms to like get to know her and let her know i'm pregnant and everything s-."

"Wait like how? Like a meet up or some shit?" Amiri asks.

As I was cooking, still, I was on a group call with the girls and Tae.

"Like the next time he gets sanai which will be tomorrow he wants me to meet her. First of all, this shit... moving too quick. It's only been three months since I met him."

"Listen, y'all moving at the same pace fucking Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott were," Tae laughs making us laugh, "Y'all grown too. Not beba though, you better tell Pop to pull out next time ya fuck because you're still the baby!" He laughs making us laugh more.

"I already told him no rock no baby that's it!" I laugh loudly, "But back to what Ella was saying.."

"Right, so Diana drops Sanai off to Jay tomorrow around four and I dont know how the fuck that's gonna go."

"Pop said she's all rah rah and shit.. you want me to come? I'll drop by and say i'm giving you lip gloss or some shit," I say as she laughs.

"Yes please, because if she gets all rah rah with me? And i'm pregnant.. I cant do shit."

"Awww I love hearing you say "i'm pregnant"," Jasmine says, "Miri is next," She laughs.

"Noooooo i'm not," She cracks up, "It's gonna be Jasmine next."

"When KK get a little bigger. Maybe like a year or two from now."

9:30pm
By this time, the food was done. My abuela was home. Everyone was in the living room eating and watching tv.

"This shit buss," Tjay shakes his head after taking another bite of his tacos.

"Language!" Abuela comes out to the living room to grab her folding table.

"Sorry abuela," Tjay laughs as she walks away, "Someone's tired."

"Well yeah she's at work six days out the week from seven til eleven- who wouldn't be," I explain.

"She still hasn't found anyone to work for her?" He asks.

"She got like one employee," Pop says.

"Word, and she's only there from like nine to five.." Cameron trails off, "I already know she gonna put me to work once my birthday come next month."

"You don't wanna work?" Tjay looks to him.

"Nah, I'd rather just hang with yah. Pop gonna be on the road soon."

"Entiendo que tú y Pop están cerca, pero usted no va de cuidad en cuidad con el si no voy," I explain.

<< I get that you and Pop are close but you aren't going city to city with him if i'm not going >>

"Necesitas un trabajo. Tienes que ser un niño y tienes que-."

<< You need a job, you need to just be a kid and you have to->>

"Pero quiero divertirme este verano. Nobody wants to be stuck in the Bronx this summer when you got better opportunities," He stands up and explains.

<< But I wanna have fun this summer>>

"I get that papi, I really do. No puedes seguirlo y sabes que."

<< You can't follow him around and you know that >>

"What yah arguing about?" Pop looks up at me.

"You're not going and I don't care what anyone says."

"I'm not tryna hear this," He sucks his teeth, "I'll see yah tomorrow," He puts his plate on the coffee table and goes straight to his room.

"What just happened?" Tjay asks.

"Because he thinks he's grown to do what he wants to do. He's trying to be down with you guys and the guys and I told him no so now he's mad and I deadass don't care. I'm not even hungry no more, ima go to sleep."

"You sure?" Pop stands up grabbing the plate from my hands.

"Yeah," I say before giving him a kiss, "Just make sure you lock the door on the way out please," I say before hugging and kissing Tjay's cheek.

"Bro you deadass?" Tjay asks.

"Yeah," I nod, "I love ya, i'll see ya tomorrow. I'm over it," I mumble as I walk to my room.