𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧 𝐎𝐟𝐟 𝐩𝐭 𝟐

6:00pm
Bronx Leadership 📍

We all rode in my car, since it was the only one with third row seating. We planned to meet up with the rest of the woo's. Fetty. Ace. Stacks. Jay and Trey. Along with my girls and Tae.

We walk in the gym 15 deep. Girls in the front and all the guys in the back. Talking, making jokes and laughing. All eyes on us.

"What up Ci!" Coach K says to me before he hugs me, "All them with you?" He chuckles looking back at the guys.

"Yeah," I nod, "Everyone had to come out to see the boys play."

"Nah nah, I hear you! We have three scouts here each from different schools. UCLA, Stanford, and Princeton," He lists as we all nod.

"Oh that's big," Jasmine says, "But I thought scouts would usually come on a friday that's when the games are most like hype," She explains herself as she picks up KK to put on her hip.

"These three in particular chose to come tonight to see how they would play on their not most busy days if that makes any sense. Aside from friday's when it's most hype, the boys like to use these days as if it was practice day so they don't do much since it's not usually a huge crowd."

"Okay I get what you're saying," I say.

"So do what you guys do," He looks at me and the girls getting louder for the guys to hear, "And hype Cam up tonight build up the momentum because tonight's bigger that y'all think. They don't know it's scouts here so don't tell Cam and have him nervous just—."

"Yo Coach!"

"I'll see y'all, but good behaviors tonight," He points his fingers at us making us laugh as he walks away.

"Damn, Papi got scouts from three of the biggest schools here?" Tjay looks at me and says as we each pay our $2 to get a ticket.

"That's crazy!" Polo laughs.

"Now I REALLY wanna see Woo play!" Stacks says.

"I'm telling you lil bro gon take off," Pop nods.

After we get our tickets, we walk over to our side of the gym and sit in the middle section front row. It wasn't AS packed as it would usually be on fridays but it was active though.

Music playing throughout the gym. Everybody talking. Getting settled in their seats. A vibe.

I sit in between Pop and Tjay. Mike on Pop's left with Amiri, Polo and Fetty on Tjay's right. Everyone else in the row behind us.

"Mommy I want candy!" KK says.

"Someone wanna come with me to concession, Kk starting.." Jasmine laughs making us laugh.

"I'll go," I stand up and say.

"Me too," Ella stands up, "Porque realmente necesito moverme.." She looks at Me then Jasmine.

<< because I really need to move >>

"¿Tu asiento?" Amiri asks her.

<< your seat >>

"Yeah, like asap!" She laughs.

"Para por favor," I look up at her and say, "Le gusta y  puedo decir. Darle una oportunidad Ella. Now c'mon," I wave my hand for them to come down.

<< Stop please, he likes you and I can tell. Give him a chance.>>

"I always wonder what yah talk about," Fivio shakes his head laughing.