𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐄𝐲𝐞𝐬

9:00pm

"So have you been thinking about what I said?" Pop looks down at me.

We were still getting some rounds in skating because KK wanted to keep going. We planned on two more before leaving to get something to eat.

"About what?" I look up at him.

"About ya moms.. trying to find her and get in contact with her...meet up with her and talk."

"I don't wanna talk about that, we're out having fun right now.." I chuckle.

"On a date?" He smirks and licks his lips before I smirk.

"Ummmmm," I start laughing.

I was blushing so hard and he knew it.

"Is it really a date if KK's here?" I look down at her making him laugh.

"Could still be," He shrugs, "Or I could really take you out," He licks his lips.

"To where?," I smile.

"I don't know yet.. I gotta get something planned," He looks away making me laugh.

We slow down and skate off the ice. We go to the back by the lockers and get changed before turning our skates in.

"You had fun?" I ask KK.

"Yeah!" She shouts making us laugh, "Titi I wanna come back tomorrow!" She groans.

"We'll see nena.." I trail off before Pop laughs.

"We'll come back baby," Pop laughs more picking her up before continuing to walk to turn our dkates in, "After titi gets home okay?" He adds.

"Okay!" She cheers making me smile.

"Unofficial second date?" He laughs throwing his arm around me, "Or first date? We can bring gang and have everybody come..sand get that alone time."

Ugh! This nigga is so cute! Like I would deadass give him a son, don't play with me. Gentleman asf, family oriented asf, just what I want/need.

"Yeah," I laugh, "Definitely need that alone time.." I say making him laugh.

"As friends!" He laughs, "We'll take it slow.. don't worry i'm not rushing," He smiles, "Im willing to wait."

Once we reach the front to turn in our skates, Jasmine called me.

"What's going on?" She asks, "Or estoy arruinando un momento con Pop?" She smirks making me laugh.

<< am i ruining a moment>>

"No," I look up at him then back at her, "Hold on. We're just turning in our skates," I say to the guy.

"Tickets?" He asks.

Pop takes out all three of our tickets from his back pocket giving them to the guy as I hand him mines and KK's skates.

"We're leaving right now, she's getting sleepy I could tell she's gonna fall asleep in the car."

"Who that?" Pop looks up from his phone.

"It's Jasmine," I turn the phone to him.

"Woo back, wassup J."

"Woo! Wassup yah took care of my baby right?" She laughs.

"Of course, you know you can trust me!" He laughs, "Look baby," He says to KK putting her in the camera.