𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥

Saturday, Feb. 9. 2019
Studio 17 - Brooklyn. NY
8pm

"I knowww you ain't bring ya homework Ci..," Pop groans seeing me walk in with my purse and laptop making me laugh.

"Listen, I have an essay due at midnight and you told me slide last minute.." I say as he rises up out of his chair to hug and greet me.

"You look beautiful though," He smiles before messing with my hair, "Ya nails fire too."

"Gracias," I say making him smirk.

"De nada," He says before I look up at him making him laugh, "I know a lil bit!"

When Pop called and said he had some music he wanted me to hear of course I had to come.

I came in sweats, uggs, and my hair down straight. Middle parted. No makeup but with some big shades on.

All his friends were there including a couple of groupies so we weren't alone.

"Hey Mikey sweetheart," I say hugging and greeting him.

"I like that!" He laughs, "How you doing though?"

"I'm fine i'm fine you?" I smile making him smile.

"Good," He laughs.

I greet Fetty, Jay, and Rah Swish.

"How you doing?" Pop asks as I sit down at the chair next to him, "How you feel?"

"I'm alright," I nod.

"Forreal?" He asks rolling up.

"Seriously.." I say looking down at his fingers then back to his eyes.

"Alright, so listen.. this new shit i'm bout to play just feel like a proper introduction to myself and how i'm coming you know?" He asks as I nod, "And I was tired of talking to these bum ass pussy ass niggas and was like why not talk to the ladies?" He smirks making me laugh a little.

He presses a couple of buttons before the song starts up.

"Okay..." I nod my head to the beat.

Babygirl come and Meet The Woo!

"Uhhhh I wanna meet the woo!!!" I say making him and Mike crack up as the tempo speeds up.

"Shit fiyah," He laughs as we both start dancing in the chair,"C'mere," He stands up, reaches his hand out before we start dancing together.

"Hollooonnnnn!" Mike shouts taking out his phone to record us.

"See you gotta do it like this.." He says doing some dance.

"What's this dance called?" I laugh.

"The woo walk," He smirks before I follow in his lead.

"OKAY CI!" Fetty laughs making me laugh.

He teaches me the 'Woo walk' , 'Woo bounce', and then the 'Woo step'.

"AYEEE AYEEEE!" Jay says hyping me up making me laugh.

While every other groupie was twerking and drinking I was dancing with Pop and his friends.

Baby girl, come and meet the woo! She know we keep a tool big knockin' on my body. Watch who you speaking to..

"Babygirl come and meet the woo!" We both say before laughing.

"Yooo this legit!" I say, "Valid forreal!" I say before sitting down.