𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐖𝐨𝐨

"Thank God you good sis, don't know what we would've done with Pop going crazy," Ace walks in; The guys following behind.

"What the doctors say?" Fivio asks bending down to hug and kiss my cheek.

"Minor injuries. Hopefully she's gonna give me some antibiotics but other than that i'm good."

"Damn she fucked that shit up," Stacks gets closer to look at it more.

"Not compared to what she's got. Bloody nose, most likely broken. Her left eye is black and blue, on her right eyebrow she's got a big ass knot and busted lip," I explain.

"My girl!" Fivio lifts his hand up to high-five me.

"That shit is crazy though forreal," Mikey sighs sitting on the end of the bed, "You think it's been happening?" He asks, "Uh the whole thing with lil bro?"

"Nah," I shake my head, "Soon as we came home we was just hysterical..could barely talk..he was so down and out of it so I doubt she's been doing that. Papi's not the type to keep that to himself. He told us immediately."

"That's mad fucked up though," Trey says, "You want us to go down there and d—."

"No fucking crazy asses," I laugh a little making them laugh, "I'm good. Papi's good that's all that matters."

"You know Pop was really going crazy about you. You weren't picking up the phone to nobody. Tae's the one that called Pop and said you were at the hospital. He couldn't leave his meeting right away so he told all of us come down here but we would've came down here regardless you know? You family. Whether yah be together or not. You woo," Dread explains.

"Word to my dead Pop fucking loves you! Like really fucking loves you, he probably don't want us saying this but we be deadass when we say shit like this. He don't play about you forreal," Sosa laughs, "Nigga was ready to get the glocks out and kill niggas. No disrespect to ya pops."

"I don't care anymore.. they showed their true colors to me today and that's all I needed."

"This life shit is really crazy," Mikey says, "If there's anything we can do let us know!"

"Facts, you know we got you Ci.." Fetty says.

"Pop told us you living with him for now right? You got family to live with I mean ya grandma and them?" Ace asks.

"Yeah, I could live with her. The crazy thing is though is that although they [Luce and Haziel] were arrested and are in custody, nobody has came to see me. My abuela, my aunts and uncles from either side of the family.." I trail off.

"Jasmine was calling too, nobody ain't picking up.." Fivio looks to me and says, "And I mean nobody."

"Mad suspect," Stacks says.

"Deadass," Dread says.

"It's cool though. You got us now! For life!" Fetty says, "And we mean for life don't get it fucked up!" He laughs making me laugh a little.

"We all behind you," Stacks says before Fivio's phone rings.

"T calling," He mumbles, "Yo!" He answers the phone.

"Ayo what the fuck is going on? Where Beba at?" He questions.

Fivio hands the phone to me and I put my face in the camera.

"LUCE DID THAT SHIT?! WORD TO WHO I WON'T SEND MOMS OVER THERE TO BEAT THAT BITCH THE FUCK UP! NAHHHH YO BEBA LEMME SEE YA FACE!" He shouts.

"T, I got a headache stop yelling. Second, I'm aight. Ima be fine. They got arrested."

"WHO G— my fault, who got arrested.." He sighs from frustration.

"Luce and Haziel. He chose her over his own kids and that was enough said for me."

"Nigga Pop just called me to try to calm him down whole time we both heated!" He shakes his head, "Ima let moms know though to come get you from the hospital and bring you to the house. Or.. like what's going on? What's happening?"

"Me and Papi staying with babe at his crib but not for long.. I don't know. All my shit is in that house, Papi's stuff and my stuff from Malik. My best bet is to stay with abuela since she's like second to being a legal guardian for us. You know the courts gonna get involved because i'm not eighteen yet and Papi's fifteen," I explain as he nods, "So yeah."

"Not even gonna lie, looking at your face is getting me more mad like i'm really ready to fly back home and kill niggas cause what the fuck!" He shouts again, "My fault Ci. But call me back when they release you and everything so I could let moms know what's going on."

"Alright I love you be safe later."

"I love you too vice versa," He says before hanging up.

Not even five minutes go by and the nurse walks in with Pop. He really meant it when he said he was coming straight here after his meeting.

"Mama.." He says softly before rushing to my left side, "Are you alright? You in pain?" He asks looking around at my face.

He was fully dressed. Smelt of a mix of his oils he'd always put on and outside.

"A headache but I'm okay im okay, no lovin though?" I ask before he leans in to kiss me, "Okay nah my lips hurt," I laugh a little.

"Steven said he was gonna cancel the session for tonight and have me do it tomorrow with this new producer he got for me s—."

"Why? This is your job now you cannot be putting shit on hold for minor things. I'm good. I'll always be good."

"Shitten me? You could've been beaten to death for all I know. You were literally passed out for hours not answering my calls nor my text messages. I was really fucked up putting different scenarios in my head of what could've happened to you and you're talking about you being a 'minor thing'? Man, I told you about downplaying yourself. You mean more to me than you will ever know, and that's coming from the heart. You really changed me. You would never be something minor to me. You really had a nigga going crazy about to cry yo.." He nods continuously, "Deadass.." He raises his brows.

"Don't make me cry right now, I can't.." I trail off dropping a few tears.

"I'm deadass though. You really official and I need you to see that. You woo forreal. I'll put all that shit on hold for you don't fuck around. You got me up til this point, you don't know it but you did. So what the fuck I look enjoying that shit without you?" He asks.

"Dumb as fuck," Fivio says making some of them laugh.

"Mad dumb, c'mon now Ci you know what this is already..mama," He leans back in for a kiss, "Sorry babe."

"My mans in love this shit so crazy to me," Sosa shakes his head, "It's like watching a romance movie," He laughs.

"Bro shut up!" Mikey laughs.

"Im not downplaying myself I just don't want you ever putting your new career on hold for me okay? So tell Steven to not cancel the studio session.. you go in tonight meet that producer and make some fire ass shit alright?" I ask making him crack a smile.

"This is why you official," He looks to all the guys.

"Very selfless, Ci's always been that way.." Fivio says.