𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐬 & 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

Ciela's house 📍
5:39pm

"We're home!" I shout opening the door seeing a couple of family members were already here.

It was Luce's brothers and sisters, her mom, and a couple of the little cousins on her side. They were all in the kitchen cooking and drinking while the little kids were running around.

"HI MAMI!" One of her sisters come up to hug and kiss my cheek.

"Where you guys coming back from?" Luce asks before hugging us.

"The mall, we had to find a outfit for tonight," I laugh.

"My party ain't that important you could've worn whatever," Luce laughs.

"Well," I pull her to the side, "Pop's taking me and papi out to dinner to celebrate him being signed to Republic Records. We haven't celebrated yet and his label is taking him out tonight..." I trail off.

"What time?" She asks as she continues to cook on the stove.

"Eight. But everyone's gonna meet here and then leave. We'll stay for like an hour or two and then go but yeah.." I trail off, "Is that okay?" I ask.

It was okay either way. I wasn't gonna let my emotions inside override my feeling towards her. But knowing what I knew was gonna come out some way some how.

"Ciela, that's fine with me," She smiles and cuffs my chin, "I knew this was bound to come. Pop's a rapper now, he's gonna be traveling sooner than later and you're gonna be with him."

"Glad to know," I laugh before another one of her sister's come and greet me.

"And who's everyone that's meeting here?" She asks.

"Mikey, Fivio's coming, Ella, Amiri, Jay.. you know all the people who went to the wedding," I explain.

"Ohhh okay, got you but go ahead go get dressed."

"Thanks Luce," I half smile before motioning for Jasmine to follow me upstairs.

6:30pm
Me and my girls.. and Tae were at my house. Getting ready upstairs in my room waiting for Pop and the guys to come.

"So what did he exactly say over the phone when you was with Tae?" Amiri asks.

"Facts," Ella says.

"He was just like saying how ima be the one to get money with him and we gonna have little brown babies running around talking, what he says 'that super jamaican spanish shit', like Pop..really the one for me I feel like."

"He is brooo!" Jasmine laughs coming out my bathroom, "Pop when I first met him, he was mad cool but he was like rah rah hyped up. He was never so affectionate and mad soft for anybody but you," She explains, "Y'all really soulmates."

"Heavy on the 'soulmates' when a nigga talk about yah future together and talk about getting you pregnant and having mad kids..he really in love," Amiri says, "Mikey says it too. Pop a whole different body around you."

"This one's gonna have me going thru a whole rollercoaster now," I joke making them all look at eachother, "Because now he's signed. His music is gonna go global, he's gonna be traveling around the world and I'm gonna be where? Here."