𝐆𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐩 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥

4:30pm
"Soooo he ain't kill yet?" Ella laughs.

"Girl, no! We just went back to his crib and literally k.o that's it. He ain't hit."

"Whatttt?" Tae says putting the cap on my head.

"You know what this means right?" Amiri says to Ella.

"Do she know what this means though," Ella laughs making everyone else look a kinda way.

"Somebody just fucking say it!" Tae laughs making me laugh.

"Bro he took you out on a DATE DATE... you met his closest friends... and he ain't hit because you wanted to take the relationship slow. Something about 'HES IN LOVE' is screaming at me," Ella explains making Amiri and Tae laugh.

"You know what's crazy his friends said the same thing. They were like 'he's never really had a real girlfriend before he's just been experimenting' and not usually being public with females how he is with me."

"Girl cause maybe he is. If his close friends.. people he's know for ode long.. are saying shit like that it's gotta be true," Amiri says.

"But we see how he treats you though. Respectful. He has a soft spot for you. And when a good nigga got a soft spot for you that's it!" Tae laughs, "But forreal though like he not only treats you right and with respect but like last night really showed us how he is cause we've never all really been around him like that except Jasmine and yah two," He looks at Amiri and Ella, "But barely."

"Facts and he could've been hit," Ella says, "Honestly. Yah could've did it anywhere. Studio. Your house. Shit even at that party last night. And yah didn't because you said to take things slow right? He's not rushing anything. And honestly that's mad fucking cute."

"Word, Me and Mikey? Yesterday was a movieeeee!" She laughs, "I don't even remember if he used a condom to be honest. I gotta go get the pill later though," Amiri says while scrolling through her phone.

"You dirty bitchhhh. Was he good?" Tae asks making all of us laugh.

"It's true what they say about skinny dudes holding that big bichos," She laughs making us laugh.

"Well," I look at Ella, "You and Jay?" I raise my brows.

"Nothing. Found out he has a daughter.. she's one. And baby momma drama ain't for me. I don't wanna be a step mom."

"I hear you!" Amiri says, "That sucks though yah was most definitely cute together. But you should've known better he's a rapper and he's light skin," She says sarcastically making all of us laugh.

"I'm still stuck on the fact that you ain't have sex on valentine's day bro. Nothing? Titties sucked? Nasty kisses. Head? Nothing!" Tae shouts making me crack up.

"I told you, we just went to sleep soon as we got in his house."

"Hand me that glue A," Tae says, "But like damn. He really like you if he waiting unless he just really cut like that and raised right."

"He really is cut like that. If only y'all really knew how me and this boy be connecting on a different level.." I trail off.

5:55pm
I was finished with my hair. Tae was halfway done with Amiri's hair when Jasmine had came in. Glowing.

"How was last night?" I look up at her from my phone and ask making her smirk.

"Well," She bends down to kiss my cheek and hug me, "Bitch I don't wanna brag. But lemme tell you. I think ima end up pregnant," She smirks before going over to Tae and Amiri to greet them, "I'm talking about we made LOVE LOVE."