𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫

Saturday, April. 20. 2019
8am
Tae's House 📍

"Only you, would play music this loud early in the morning.." I laugh walking in his apartment. I placed my purse on the table he had by the door before walking into the living room seeing three guys.

"Oh, yah this my cousin..Ciela," Tae say aloud from the kitchen.

"Hi how yah doing?" I smile and shake their hands.

"Alright," One of them says, "I'm Q by the way," He smiles.

"I'm Jaques," The other one says, "Nice to meet you."

"You Pop's girl right?" Q asks as I sit on the other side of the couch.

"Mhmm," I nod.

"So what you want done to ya head today?" Tae comes into the living room with a bunch of hair and wigs.

"I want like dark brown with the light brown highlights. Or something like that, just something different and quick because I gotta go pick up some stuff for Luce's birthday party at the house tonight," I explain while taking off my coat and jacket.

"I can do the brown with the highlights," He laughs.

"Alright bet, then that's what we gon do!" I laugh.

9:45am
"Shawn play her nigga real quick I gotta hear that one song," Tae says to him.

He was almost done with my hair. Just was making touch ups. And the two dudes were still there.

"Facts, nigga Pop Smoke go hard!" Jacques shouts.

"Yah listen to him?" I look up from my phone and at the both of them as Q was messing with Tae's phone.

"Whole New York listen to him!" Jaques laughs, "Not gon lie, nigga doing his thing!"

"When he dropping the tape?" Q asks.

"He's still working on it so no time soon, he might drop a couple snippets here and there like give his fans a tease and hype it up but yeah no time soon.." I trail off before my phone rings.

"I bet you thats him right now, ears probably ringing like a fucker!" Tae laughs making me laugh.

"It's papi," I say before answering his facetime call, "What's wrong papi?" I ask.

"Wassup Tae," He says.

"Hey Cam," Tae laughs.

"But uhm, Ci no quiero ir a la fiesta está noche."

<< I don't wanna go to the party tonight >>

"Why?" I ask.

"No puedo soportar estar cerca de ellos."

<< I can't handle being around them >>

"Yo tampoco pero, Pop's gonna be there and we won't be there for long cause trust me, I can't do all of that neither," I sigh, "So we'll stay for a couple of hours just to at least be there or whatever then we can leave.. I'll figure out where but yeah."

"Copy, alright let me hop in this shower i'm boutta uber to the Y."

"Let me know when you get there."

"Yup, later Ci."

"Later," I hang up.

"He don't wanna be at the party?" Tae laughs.

"Nah because it's gonna be all adults and little kids running around so we'll stay for a little then leave—to where.. I don't know."

"I know this nigga out in jersey that's having a big ass house party, yah gotta come it's gon be lit," Jacques mentions as my phone starts ringing again, this time it being Pop, "Damn you blowing up over there," He laughs making us laugh.

"It's Big Poppa!" Tae laughs making me laugh more.

"Woo back baby, wassup mama! Wassup Tae!" He smiles in the camera.

"Hey baby," I smile big.

"Wassup Pop."

"So, I just got off the phone with Steven Victor and everything and basically he and some of the people from the label are taking us to dinner at Nobu to celebrate me being signed to them."

"Whatttt!" I smile, "That's good babe like wow, Nobu? You don't even eat Japanese food though," I laugh as he laughs.

"Nah ima have to tonight. But yeah, like around eight they want us to meet up with them and during the dinner they'll go over like things that's gonna happen with my mixtape and just how to put me more out there you know?" He explains before I start nodding.

"Us though? You sure they ain't mean just you?" I laugh.

"Nah, us!" He speaks up, "You always do that shit baebas, like you part of my life too. You part of this journey. You gonna be the one I get money with forreal forreal. You gonna be the one that's gonna be living in a big ass crib with me and have mad little brown babies running around talking that super jamaican-spanish shit!" He smiles making me laugh, "Im forreal though. But yeah they love you and they invited you too so... you, woo, fuck it and Tae and all ya girls coming too!"

"To Nobu bitchhhhhh?" Tae laughs, "Ohhhh that's expensiveeeeeee they got enough for everybody?"

"Shitten me, them peoples are big in the label. They names hold weight, they got it if not.. I got it too cause you know wassup!" Pop laughs making Tae laugh.

"Hurd you big baller!"

"Yeah but we can go to Luce's for a little while then head over to the dinner," He strokes his beard.

"Papi ain't feeling it neither, so yeah i'm down with that."

"Niggas be willen yo, I should've really fucked him up but Amiri been on me and i'm on my grown man shit, I don't touch niggas physically no more."

"That's Mikey?" I laugh before Pop turns the camera, "Wassup Mikey."

"Oh wassup Ci, I'm feelin the look sis!" He laughs making Tae crack up, "Tae be doing his shit forreal."

"Right mama look mad edible. Mad delicious like wait till we home," He smirks making me
laugh.

"Y'all so nasty, I love it!" Tae laughs cracking everybody up.

"So Nobu tonight babe..and then we gon go from there," Pop let's out one more laugh.

"Alright," I nod.

"Alright let me leave you alone and let you finish getting your hair done, i'm gonna call you later baby."

"Alright later, be safe please you AND Mikey!"

"Always," Mikey says.

"Always you too," Pop says before we hang up.

"He really got a soft spot for you that's mad cute," Tae laughs, "Like forreal forreal."

"I knowwww and the way he sounds like ohhhhh bitch I be ready to bussss it opeennnnn for a reallll niggaaaaa," I sing making everybody crack up.

3pm
By three, I had my hair and nails done. I had went to pick up Jasmine and baby KK and we were going to the mall to look for outfits for tonight.

It was Nobu, one of the most expensive and fanciest restaurants in New York. And tonight was gonna mean a lot for Pop, celebrating being signed by Republic Records so I needed to look good.

"I can't bring KK, i'm gonna have to find a babysitter for tonight.." Jasmine says as we walk into the mall.

"Leave KK at my house with Luce and my dad and everyone. Pretty sure they won't even leave until like morning time, she'll be fine and abuela will be there and you can have Anissa watch her," I explain, "I'm mad hype though.. like I was the one that got signed," I laugh making her laugh.

"You should do something seperate from what his label and his team is doing."

"I was thinking about that. I was gonna call his moms and like set up a little surprise get together at their house and you know have all his family there."

"I was thinking about like all of us going to a club or some shit and just celebrating together but yeah that's cute too," She laughs as I laugh.