𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬

||| LONG CHAPTER JUST BECAUSE |||
Jacobi Hospital 📍
12:30pm

I woke up, groggy. In a blue gown and in a hospital bed with a IV in me.

My phone was on the nightstand near it blown up with thirty missed calls and a few messages from Pop. Messages and calls from Tae, Amiri, Jasmine, Obasi, Fivio and everyone else.

"Oh good your up," The nurse comes in smiling, "There's a whole waiting room filled with people who are here for you. You have a lot of brothers and sisters.." She chuckles.

"C-Can they come in?" I ask, "I know not all at once but grouped please?" I ask.

"Sure thing sweetie," She says before leaving out.

I try adjust the hospital bed allowing me to sit up more. In an instant.. Tae and all the girls come in.

"Beba!" Jasmine runs to my side to hug me.

"I was so worried about you!" Amiri hugs me.

"How did you guys know I was in here?" I ask before hugging Ella then Tae.

"Well when you ain't show up I called Pop and he said you would've been at your house so when we went there we see your dad and Luce in the back of a cop car. So i'm like yo what the fuck is going on, so Marvin told us what happened and where they took you and now we're here," Ella explains, "Everyone's here. The woo's. Mikey, Fetty, Jay, Fivio is here, Ace, Stacks, Sosa, Dread, Rah and Trey. Riley and Kiara. Everybody's here for you. Obasi and Papi are too."

"What happened Ci?" Tae sits down on the chair beside me.

"I went to go grab my stuff for school—and I know what yah are about to say 'for what when papi needs me especially during this time' but, Bashar didn't want me worrying about him. He wanted me to not stress out about the situation. So when I went to get my stuff no one was there, house dirty as fuck but nobody there. Then as i'm leaving they come in and he's all rah rah talking about me staying the night at Pop's. So I just let everything out at that point saying how they were never present in our lives and he believed her over me."

"That's fucked up," Jasmine shakes her head.

"She said he wasn't even my dad.." I trail off before sobbing, "Like after everything.. you really see their true colors. This shit literally broke my heart. You guys should've seen how he defended her and didn't even try to get backstory on what happened with her and Papi!" I cry more, "And I hate that i'm a cryer because i'm not sad i'm just mad at the fact that this is really my life."

"Relax Beba.. you're good now. Safe baby sis," Ella throws her arm around me and wipes my tears.

"Your phone is ringing.. it's Pop," Jasmine reaches for it and hands it to me.

"Hello," I answer.

I knew he was still in the meeting but he looked like he was away from all the people in a different room.

"Man what the fuck!" He shouts, "Lemme see your face. Who did this to you? What hospital you at i'm bout to pull up."

"Are you done with everything? Or they still got you scheduled for things?" I ask trying to fix myself.

"That don't even matter to me right now," He sucks his teeth, "YOU matter right now baby. What hospital you at so I can pull up."

"I'll be fine, go do what you have to do. I'm gonna be cool.." I trail off before starting to cry again.

"Mama.." His voice gets softer, "Tell me what happened. You just making me more mad like you not saying nothing..what's wrong wassup? Who hit you?"

"We got kicked out. He took my laptop with all my pictures of Malik on it.. he wouldn't let me get any clothes. Everything I have is in that apartment and I can't get it back. We got nowhere to live.. I just," I sigh, "Don't know what to do."

"You can stay at my house," Jasmine says, "Kk would definitely love that."

"Or mines, you know you never have to ask. My house IS your house," Tae says.

"Facts Ci, you already got keys to my crib I'm always with Mikey at his anyways.." Amiri speaks up.

"You got a whole family behind you looking after you. If you don't got it it's good. Don't worry about it. I'll make sure you straight. They will make sure you straight. After I get out this meeting they wanted me in the stu for some hours but I'm coming straight there and I don't give a fuck what you gonna say. I don't care for this rap shit like that. You got me up to this point so you matter more. Look at your face mama!" He sucks his teeth, "Like Im heated like hell right now."

"Don't be. Don't stress it please."

"Look at your face. Your saying both Luce and your dad put they hands on you?"

"Yeah," I nod.

"This got my mind spinning," Tae sighs sitting down on the bed, "Uncle H like that? Shit fucking crazy."

"W-Well what did the doctor say.. for you passing out?" He asks.

"She didnt say anything yet, they got me on a IV though so I don't know."

"¿Crees que podrías estar embarazada?" Jasmine asks as I look up at her, "Maybe that's why you fainted.." She trails off.

<< Do you think you might be pregnant? >>

"No," I shake my head, "But Poppa don't worry bout me everyone's here. You need to be at work and do what you gotta do okay?"

"After this meeting is done in a few minutes, I'm on the way. Not 'but's' no nothing."

"I love you be safe getting here."

"Niggas know my body. I love you though, I'll be there soon let the doggies know."

"Alright later."

"Later," he hangs up the phone.

"Love when he applies pressure!" Tae says.

"He don't play about you sis!" Kiara walks in with Riley, "How you feelin?" She asks before coming to hug me, "We heard you were in the hospital and had to come check in real quick."

"I thought you was quick with the shits and ya hits connected?" Riley jokes, "I'm playin but I hope her face was worse."

"Bitchhh her fucking face was like Cardi's at Harper's Bazaar yes that big as knot on her eyebrow. Bitch had a bloody nose, busted lip and her other eye was blue and black. My sis hits connect like a mothafucka!" Amiri laughs making them laugh.

"All seriousness, you really never know what someone is going through. Your always the happy one that brings the fun in everyone's life. I'm here with whatever you guys need. Forreal, we and everyone out there considers you family. You gave Pop life, he's on his shit and he's happy. So like I said, If you need anything.. we're all here," Kiara explains.

"Thanks you guys," I smile.

"Okay, records show that you're perfectly healthy. We ran some tests and you're fine. The reason you fainted could be from stress and lack of sleep. I'd suggest just going home and getting some rest okay?" The nurse smiles and nods, "Your people out there are getting anxious.. how about we rotate groups and let the boys in?" She laughs.

"Crazies," I shake my head.

"Feel better Ci, we love you girl," Riley pats my leg gently.

"Love you too."

"You want me to take Papi with me?" Tae asks.

"Unh unh, Obasi's got him at Pop's house. He's fine."

"Alright, I love you Beba feel better let us know when Pop gets here," Jasmine says.

"I will!" I shout before they all leave the room.