𝐂𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐 𝐔

Lotte Palace Hotel 📍
11:30pm

Long story short, I ended up convincing both Luce & my dad that I was going to be going to Jasmines. To commit to my lie, I drove with Jasmine and Fivio to the hotel and Pop would meet me there.

Everyone planned to get a room in the hotel for the night, I don't know why but once they heard me and Pop talking they hopped right on the bandwagon. Fucking crazies!

As an early birthday gift, as Anissa said, she paid for our hotel room. It was like everybody wanted Ciela pregnant AT SEVENTEEN! It would be hard but Pop knows what he's always doing.

"Ohhh this is nice!" Pop says walking in behind me.

We brought no clothes except the ones we were in. It was random kind of. Neither of us felt like going home to get clothes for the next day. We just wanted to get the room and go crazy!

"Should've seen the room me and the girls slept in, mad beautiful," I explain walking over to the balcony door, "Come look at the view, this shit is nice!" I laugh.

I lean against the balcony looking down and then looking out to the lights of the city before he comes behind me and holds me.

He starts kissing all over my neck as he unzipped my dress from the back.

"Oh you wanna be real spontaneous tonight huh?" I laugh making him laugh as I turn around, "We gon have sex on the balcony?"

"I'm lit right now, it's up to you we could if you want or you wanna make a baby tonight?" He raises his brows and laughs.

"I'm not getting pregnant," I laugh, "We could get nasty though," I start taking off my dress revealing my blue lingerie.

"Ohhhh so you was ready ready huh?" He laughs looking me up and down.

"I'm a thot, get me lit I dare you kid," I smirk as he licks his lips, "Cmon," I start to walk back into the room.

"You looking like this.. ima get you lit alright!" He chuckles closing the balcony door behind him.

Yeah, we did the nasty. Till about two in the morning we went.. the most we ever went. But we were both knocked out by three.

Thursday, Apr. 16, 2019
6am

I just remember waking up to the sound of a phone going off the hook but me and Pop had the same basic iphone ringtone so I didn't know whose was going off.

I turn to my left and grab the phone off the nightstand.

"Hello?" I groan.

"Hello? Who is this?" A girl says making me fully wake up. I get up and look at the contact and it was saved as 'K Godess' with a blue heart. I rub my eyes a couple of times to make sure i'm seeing what i'm seeing.

"His girl who is this?" I ask as she gets quiet.

"Stop playing with me, where my nigga at?" She laughs.

"I'm dead fucking ass hollon.." I trail off putting myself on mute, "Bashar," I shake him, "BASHAR!" I shout.

"Babe wassup witchu!" He groans turning over to open his eyes.

"Who the fuck is this?" I show him his phone. He quickly jumps up reaching for his phone as I held it back.

"Ima ask one more time before I lose my temper cause right now i'm tryna keep my cool and my composure.. who is this?" I ask her on speaker as Pop watched.

"This gotta be Pop's side chick. A groupie? Nah a one nightstand?" She laughs, "Cause ain't no way."

"Is this bitch slow or something? She don't know wassup?" I look at him.

"Aye bitch! Watch your mouth! And watch who you talking to forreal cause I beat bitches up."

"So pull the fuck up what the hell? You wanna fight me so bad like I'll send you the addy don't play with me. Weird ass bitch and you ain't no mothafucking body to be respected off the rip so I don't gotta watch nothing," I laugh, "Yo is this a joke?" I look at Pop.

As me and the girl going at it, Pop just sitting there watching shaking his head and sighing.

"Pop if i'm on speaker, call me later.." She laughs before hanging up.

I get up from the bed and start getting dressed. I looked a hot mess. I slept in my makeup. My hair was a mess. And I was in a very elegant dress. Literal definition of the morning after.

The whole time I was getting dressed Pop was quiet.

"So you're just gonna sit there?" I throw my hands up, "You must think i'm just dumb huh? I'm glad I answered the phone too. I'm over here dubbing niggas for you, checking niggas for speaking on you, I don't know how you have time to do it... I mean we're with eachother almost every single day all day. So when you're not with me you with a whole nother bitch?" I furrow my brows, "And you're STILL just sitting there. You obviously don't care about this relationship as much as I do so ima just do you a favor and just leave," I explain while gathering my phone and the contents of my purse together, "Still nothing? Yeah bro i'm done," I start to walk to the door.

"Babe wait let me explain," He gets up from the bed.

"Explain what Bashar?" I turn around to face him, "That you're cheating on me? It's clear as day, no explanation needed," I walk a little towards him.

"I'm not cheating on you, I swear to God."

"Don't swear on God if you're lying.." I fold my arms.

"I'm serious."

And he did look deadass too.

"So what then?" I sigh standing in front of him.

"K's my boss. She's affiliated..if you know what I mean."

"Okay.." I trail off.

"Meaning i'm affiliated too. With a lot of dangerous mothafuckas out there that are real life killers. I'm not no killer, trust me but I've been knowing her since I was sixteen and fell into the whole gang association with the 823 crips," He explains, "Here and there she'll call me to you know get a job done like deliver something to some people or whatever. She's my boss that's it. That's all she is," He looks me deep in the eyes.

"Why would she assume i'm a side chick or something? You never told her about me?" I ask.

"Nah, I don't want to. I didn't want to. If anything ever happened to me niggas gonna come after you and yours and I don't wanna bring you into my life."

"I'm sorry."

"It's alright," He hugs me.

"It's not because I bugged out on you ode and I apologize for that. It's just I really care about you and everything we got together and like—."

"You," He tilts my head up, "Were reacting how every other female in the world would've reacted in that situation it's cool. But i'm glad to know you care about me mama," He smirks making me smile.

"I do a lot and you really had me about to start crying like a baby and I don't want you to see me cry.. like ever," I chuckle making him laugh.

"I will never have you looking stupid out here. Never embarrass you. Ima always let you know wassup. We gon always know the status of our relationship. Only us. And I don't like when you call me by my government, makes me feel like Im in trouble with my moms," He laughs as I laugh.

"You was just a couple of minutes ago, shittttt she fucking woke the demon in me up!" I laugh making him crack up.