𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐌𝐞

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPLOAD 😭 But this chapter type long for y'all
———————————————
Wednesday, Apr. 15. 2019
Lotte Palace Hotel — NY, NY
10am

I woke up feeling good. Happy and excited like it was my wedding day. Pop had just released his single 'Meet The Woo' and got signed yesterday night and we've yet to celebrate properly.

Me along with the other bridesmaids had to be up extra extra early to now shower, get dressed and be in hair and makeup before the ceremony.

The groom and his groomsmen slept in a room on the floor below us to avoid any contact with my cousin Anissa and her bridesmaids. She wanted to keep everything from how we dressed and how she dressed a secret.

Pop was coming with everybody. Mike, Fivio, Tjay, Jay and even Obasi. I wanted my girls and Tae to be here with me too. They would all be at the ceremony waiting for us to arrive.

"Who's going in first?"

"I am!"

"Hurry up and don't run out all the hot water!" My cousin Anissa shouts.

"You nervous?" I look to her and ask.

"A little bit. First time and all," She laughs.

"Shitttt i'm nervous for you!" I laugh making her laugh.

"It's cool because soon you'll be in my position too. With Pop and all," Sbe teases making me blush, "You two are mad cute together and he treats you right. Yesterday at the rehearsal I couldn't get over him talking about you two having kids and marrying in the future," She explains.

"Facts," Jasmine says, "Like when did Pop get so soft?" She laughs making us laugh, "You broke him down beba. Forreal. Only female to do it too."

"That's my babyyyyy," I smile and blush, "I love him forreal. But yeah, I remember the first time we met we had this whole three hour conversation about ourselves and life. I opened up to him about Malik and in the beginning when we would be in the studio late at night by ourselves talking and just talking heart to heart forreal just being openly open with eachother like that's when I knew like okay this one's it. He's gonna be in my life forever. Like that's my best friend," I explain as some of the girls tune in to me talking and get interested, "And yah know me I hate these dirty sour dick smelling niggas!" I laugh as they laugh, "But he so different!" I laugh more.

"Yooooo!" Jasmine laughs, "You a whole character bro."

"A whole character!" Anissa laughs.

"Bitch said 'sour dick smelling niggas' and she ain't lying!"

"FUCKING FACTS NIGGAS BE SMELLING LIKE SARDINES AND SHIT AND EXPECT YOU TO TELL EM IT TASTE GOOD!"

"Like nigga, I-am-dying. I cant imagine sucking dick and gagging and them being like 'it taste good' like no nigga i'm gagging cause i'm finna throw this shit up," Anissa laughs as we crack up.

7:45am
By this time, everyone was showered and the makeup artists that Anissa hired to do all ten girls' makeup was here along with Tae who had did everyone's hair the night before.

I was getting my makeup done while being touched up by Tae on my hair as I was talking on the phone with Luce.

"Yeah, Pop's gonna meet you guys before it starts because he's coming with his friends and his brother," I explain to her.

On her end, her and my dad were up and getting ready as well as Papi. Showering, curling her hair and doing her makeup.

"I can't wait to meet him. I can't believe it's been since february you guys have been together and we still haven't met him."