𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲, 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐝𝐞

As we pulled up to our apartment building loud spanish music was playing, either they were cleaning before they were leaving or they were cooking. Either or, nothing between.

"Be safe woo, thank you for the ride!" Cam says getting out the car after Olivia dapping him up.

"Always always, don't even gotta ask lil bro."

"So," I sigh looking up at Pop making him smile wide.

"Aight, I ain't never did this so I don't really know how it go. But, I wanna take you out tonight.. if that's cool.." He laughs making me laugh.

"You don't gotta take me anywhere," I chuckle, "I'm cool with sitting in the crib, eating food and watching cartoons."

"Where did you come from?," He laughs, "But nah forreal Ci," He licks his lips, "Ima pick you up later on tonight.. gotta do some work first."

"Please be careful.. I told you my about Malik.. shits dangerous."

"Got to. Don't worry, ima be safe. I'm always safe," He talks softly, "but we gonna go somewhere nice tonight aight?" He says making me smile.

"Aight," I laugh a little, "And thank you again for my flowers, you know you ain't have to do that," I scoff.

"But I wanted to," He lowers his tone licking his lips again, "C'mere," He lightly grabs my chin before we kiss again.

At this point it's a whole relationship. It's not calling it that officially yet.

"Mmhm one more," He says in between making me blush. I give him one more kiss then lick his lip.

"AY!" He smiles hard making me laugh.

"Mad lipgloss on you," I laugh wiping his lips, "I gotta head upstairs but BE SAFE! Don't care how long you been doing this.. be careful."

"Unh huh! At eight i'll be here!" He shouts as I get out.

"Okay!" I shout back.

Once I get in the apartment my mom was cooking and my dad was cleaning.

"Heyyyyy baby where you been?" My mom asks hugging and kissing me, "Where these flowers from? From the rapper guy?" She smirks making me laugh, "It issssss!" She shouts.

"Rapper dude bought my babygirl flowers? What did he do come to your school like every other dude with the traditional victoria's secret bag full of panties?" He asks making me crack up.

"No dad," I laugh more, "He did pick me up though which is why I didn't drive to school. He gave me flowers and brought me here."

"What's his name anyways? Tired of calling him 'rapper guy'," My dad says sitting down on the couch.

"Bashar. But everyone calls him Pop."

"And today's Valentine's day.. is he planning on picking you up or anything?" He questions.

"Y-Yeah.. if that's okay with you two?" I look at the both of them leaning on the island in the kitchen watching my mom cook.

"I d—."

"Of course it is right Haziel?" My mom looks at him, "We trust you to be responsible. So of course you can go out. You're responsible as it is.. and you barely go out so yes you can hija."