𝐁𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬

4:30pm
"I have her bookbag packed, with her pampers and wipes and her sippy cup. She's got an extra outfit in their too because I know how messy she likes to be when she eats..." Jasmine lists as she pasted around the room cleaning up.

"Pack her pajamas too, because best believe when we're done today she'll be knocked.." I laugh walking over to KK's dresser with her clothes in it.

"Where yah going?" She laughs.

"Pop's takes us out ice skating.." I smirk before she starts screaming.

"YESSSSS! OH MY GOD FORREAL? LIKE YOU DEADASS?" She laughs.

"Yes!" I laugh picking out a matching pajama set, "He calles me this morning and asked what I was doing after school and I said I had KK with me so he was like he's gonna take both of us out," I shrug before laughing walking over to the bookbag on the bed.

"Aww, see one thing I always liked about Pop was that he's very family oriented. He treats KK like his daughter, spoils her and all. Always offered to bring her everywhere and all but I ain't trust him enough cause he's still a fucking bozo who knows little about babysitting.. he doesn't know how to change a diaper.. he doesn't know anything but spoiling her and showing her off on snap!" She laughs making me laugh, "Nah, but that's cute though. First date?" She smirks.

"Would it count though if KK is there?" I look over at her watching youtube on my phone.

"If yah kiss for the first time let me know! If he opens up to you in a different typa way.. it may just count as one.." She laughs making me shake my head and laugh.

6:30pm
My house 📍

I put on blue ripped jeans, a blue hoodie, my red and blue air jordan 1s, and my black monclear coat.

Diamond hoops, Makeup, my hair out curly, and my necklace that said 'le fe' meaning faith aka my middle name.

"Ciela!" My dad calls from downstairs.

"C'mon mami.." I grab my phone, my purse, and my house keys before grabbing KK's hand and turning off the lights in my room before closing my door.

"You look so beautiful mami!" My mom smiles as we come down the stairs.

I look at my dad standing with his arms folded, and I could tell he was about to lecture me.

"Yea?" I say walking up to them in the kitchen.

"Where you going?" He smiles a little confusing me.

"Ice—skating," I look at my mom then back at him before she starts smiling.

"With.." He trails off.

"A friend.." I trail off making them laugh.

"Her novioooooo!" Cameron says from the living while on the game with his friends.

"Shut uppp!" I shout, "No he's not," I shake my head turning my attention back to them.

"What happened to Ant?" He asks.

"Broke up with him. Grew apart. Life happens," I shrug before he laughs.

"So who's this new guy?" He smirks.

He's a drug dealer. He's a rapper. He's a gangbanger. He's got a soft spot for me though. And the has the most coolest vibe.

"Uhm.." I trail off.

"You don't have to tell us anything," My mom winks at me before my dad looks at her, "Whenever you're ready for us to meet him and talk about it is all on your time. Just have fun and be safe," She looks up at him.

"Y-Yeah..if you don't want us to meet dude just yet.. it's on you. We're trusting you though. Especially tonight."

"Okay.." I reply.

See, ever since I came home my dad has been super friendly and cool about what I do. Im hesitant sometimes to go to him about my relationship life but he's understanding. The partying part, not even a little.

"Okay well uhm, he just texted he's downstairs .. If you wanna watch out the balcony.." I say before they laugh, "Then you can..but i'm not introducing anyone to anyone just yet okay?" I raise my brows grabbing Kehlani's bag and opening the door.

"Alright..have fun baby and please be safe. I love you," My dad says.

"I love you both too," I say before heading out.

I get on the elevator and take it to the lobby floor. He was standing there making conversation with Marvin the front desk guy.

"Oh you're a brooklyn boy? Which part?" I hear as we get closer and into their view.

"Canarsie," Pop nods before noticing me.

"There's the girl of the night!" Marvin laughs.

"Hey Marvin," I smile looking at him.

"Hey Ci."

"Pop!" KK runs before hugging his legs; Pop then bends down to pick her up.

"You look beautiful.. per usual.. nothing new," Pop smiles making me blush a little.

"Gassing my head up much?" I laugh making him laugh.

"Never that," He shakes his head and looks me up down, "Let's get outta here though. I'll check in soon with ya Marv!" He says as I walk in front of him out the door.

"HOPE SO!" Marvin shouts.

"He a cool dude.." Pop laughs as we stood on the steps.

"Everybody loves Marvin!" I laugh as we get in his car. He opens up the back door for me to put KK in her car seat behind my seat. Then opens the door for me to get in before he gets into the car and pulls off.

It took about thirty four minutes to get there. The whole ride there, KK played on my phone and me and Pop talked about what we were gonna do when we got there.

And when we got there he had to park far because it was so packed. Once we paid and got in, we went straight to getting skates and kids skates for KK.

"Titi can we skate now?" KK looks up and asks as I tie her skates.

"One minute nena, we gotta wait for tio to finish tieing his skates.." I say before Pop laughs.

"I'm good, c'mon.." He laughs more getting up, "This shit difficult.. excuse my language.. but damn i'm over here getting a headache tieing these!" He laughs trying to stand up and get ahold of himself.

We all stand up and hold each other's hands as we walk to the entrance of the rink.

"WHEWWW!"

"MOM IM FALLING!"

"KATIE GET UP!"

"It's crazy out here.." I laugh looking up at Pop.

"Facts c'mere.." He moves himself to the middle so that he held onto mine and KK's hand, "Careful mami.." He says to Kk as we start skating.

"Whew!" I catch myself clenching onto his inner arm.

"You good?" He laughs making me laugh a little.

"Shut uppppp!" I say, "I've only been ice skating like twice before this and that was when I was like thirteen."

"And this is KK's first time coming plus she's only two and she's a pro already. That's the 'Ryles' in her," He laughs, "Quick learners, quick adapters."

"You're a fucking ass hat," I say making him laugh more.

"You know i'm just playing with you mama!" He hold onto my hand tighter and laughs.