𝐖𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐭𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥

"Are you guys talking?" He asks putting his phone away.

"Uhm.. I don't know depends on what you call talking."

"Did he send you a good morning text this morning or yesterday morning?" He asks making me laugh, "Yeah you're talking!" He laughs hysterically, "I'm glad you found somebody different. Like completely different. Anthony sucks. Like he's not even family fucking oriented and when he comes around me and Tjay and Fivio he don't say shit. Mad pussy. Mad wocky," He shakes his head.

"I still date Ant. Bashar is just a friend that's it. It's nothing more to it."

"You gotta break up with that nigga then Ci. I'm telling you, ever since the first time he came around me it's been weird energy."

"I thought you liked him? I thought everybody liked him?" I laugh as I turn up a different street.

"Nahh we just keep it cool cause he ya boyfriend or whatever. Keep it at a dap and that's it. If you ask T and Fivio.. they gonna say the same shit. He's wocky."

All this talk about Anthony was just putting more thoughts in my head to break it off. I mentally already left the relationship a long time ago after we were together for three months going on four. But that's a different and long story.

After getting our food we went straight to the Y.

"I hope the bros got money for all this food they made me fucking buy!" I laugh getting out the car with a drink tray full of drinks and two bags of food.

"Lemme carry that," Cam takes the drinks out my hands.

"Finally you fucking do something," I laugh making him laugh.

"Byeeee," He laughs more before opening the door for me. We walk straight passed the front 'desk' and to the gym.

"Yurrrr!" Cam shouts getting his friends' attention.

There were about 30 guys in the gym. Playing basketball. Recording eachother. Sitting on the floor watching. Warming up. Ect.

"Thank youuuu C!" One of his friends, Damien, hugs me and says.

"Thank you C! This why we love you!" Chris says making me laugh.

"Thank you Ci," Jahlil says, "T said call him too."

All freshmen. Damien and Chris are Tae's little brothers. Fraternal twins which is how they're in the same grade.

"You know your boy here right?" Damien says looking at Cam then down at me.

"Cappin,"Cam laughs before me and him both start looking around to then see Pop playing ball with his friends.

"Here here take yah food," I scurry to get to the other side of the court.

As I walk up to him some people were starting to stare at me. Mostly because I was the only female in the gym.

"There go ya girl!" Mike says noticing me before Pop turns around.

"Who's the stalker now!" He laughs, "C'mere!" He says before hugging me whole.