𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐈 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮

Ciela's house
Bronx 📍
11:30pm

"I think this was a good idea for the them. Give the tías a break, have a sleepover with the primos and primas.. it's cute," Jasmine looks up at me from rocking KK to sleep.

"I can just imagine when you're actually a mommy, your kid is gonna be spoiled as hell," Amiri laughs making us laugh.

It was all my younger cousins along with baby KK, Amiri, Jasmine, Ella and Tae. Did you think I was gonna be by myself with all them? And plus, it was girl time for us four including Tae.

"Oh my goshhhh you would make some cute ass babies with Pop," Tae looks up from his phone and says, "His moms ain't wrong," He laughs making the girls laugh.

"Mannnn here yah go," I suck my teeth and blush before Pop starts facetiming me, "Hey baby wassup?"

"Just wanna see whatchu up to and how you doin," He smiles.

He was in the booth with headphones on his neck.

"I just made like five songs not even gon hold you," He laughs, "Like I made a few drill songs then this one song I really want you to hear," He says before looking up.

"Want me to play it back?"

"Nah nah, I want her to hear it mixed and mastered," He says to the guy, "But yeah."

"That's good, i'm proud of you.. forreal.." I smile as he smiles, "You in ya element right now..keep working Poppa."

"Thank you," He smiles harder, "How movie night going?" He asks making me chuckle a little.

"Kids are all asleep it's just me, Tae and the girls up right now," I turn my phone around to show all four of them as they greet him.

"All right i'm just checking in, I'll be over there tomorrow.. pick you up and get some food or whatever you wanna do.. you off work tomorrow right?" He asks as I nod, "So yeah we can do whatever."

"Whatever whatever?" I smirk making him blush.

"Whatever you wanna do!" He laughs as I laugh.

"Okay Poppa goodnight be safe going home cause i'm bout to K.O."

"Always baebas goodnight."

"Goodnight," I say before we both hang up.

"It's the 'baebas' for me, that nickname so cute," Tae says.

"He said he made it up from 'beba' and didn't wanna call me that because yah do and wanted his own little nickname for me, he's so cute!" I blush.

"Look at you being all soft and shit! Crazy, the way this nigga Pop got you! He definitely calm you down cause you be hating niggas forreal forreal," Ella jokes making us laugh.

"That's my baby yah.." I blush sitting back on the couch before they all start teasing me.

Wednesday Feb.8.2019
Ciela's House 📍
6:30am

We were all up. Me and the girls including Tae making breakfast for the kids to eat. Playing our music at a decent volume hoping they wouldn't get up to ruin the moment. Truth though.

"I'll be over that way, I just woke up," Mike says on the phone with Amiri, "Lemme get dressed and everything."

"So listen, next week I'm going to the A to do Miami hair. From the City Girls, and bitchhhh when she hit me up I was so starstruck like okay i'm really the shit like I really does this hair shit," Tae mentions to us as he was making eggs.