𝐏𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞

"Why do you be encouraging him to have sex? He's a baby," I say while putting on my seatbelt after getting in the car.

"Whatchu want me to say 'don't have sex til you're eighteen' or 'you should never have sex. sex is bad' like.." He trails off pulling off.

"Uhm yeah kinda," I laugh making him laugh before he puts his phone on the aux.

"Im a nigga. Been in his position before. He feelin good right now. No parents. I got you with me. He by himself. He want his girl with him. Niggas at his age just wanna experiment something different. And he not no virgin no more so.." He trails off.

"He's still a baby though," I say softy looking up at him before he looks down at me.

"I know," He clears his throat, "But you know what at least he came to me for advice..he really could've just did it and you know," He fixes his posture, "He's aight though. Don't worry bout Cam. It's me and you tonight."

"Yea where we going?" I laugh, "Cause you always taking me somewhere."

"This nice lil restaurant over by Lennox," He looks at me and smiles.

"Whatchu so smileyyyy forrrrr!" I laugh making him laugh.

"Now I can't smile?" He scoffs before blushing ode.

We was both feeling eachother. And we couldn't hide it neither.

"You look mad good," He says making me laugh before he laughs.

"Thank you," I smile up at him before he laughs, "So do you."

"Aight you got me over here being soft and shit, hm," He gives me his phone, "Password is 123098. Play something!"

I go straight to his apple music and then his songs. I put on 'down ass bitch' by Ja Rule making him all smiley.

"This my shit right here!" He laughs turning it up.

"Worddd? This my one of my favorite songs!" I laugh.

"Don't fuck around."

8:30pm
Once we got to the restaurant, he ended up parking at least half a block away from it. When we got into the restaurant it wasn't packed but it wasn't empty.

There were about 30-40 people there. Nothing major. It was nice though. We got seated dead center in the middle but it didn't matter because all the couples paid attention to their dates anyways.

The waitress does the per usual routine. Introduces herself, gives us the menu, starts us off with drinks, and offers wine.

"Can I start you two off with drinks?" She asks.

"I'll have an arnold palmer more tea than lemonade," I order.

"And for you sir."

"I'll just have a sprite," Pop says.

"And for the appetizer? We have a special going on for Valentine's day. You get a choice of mixed green salad, Cesar salad, Lobster bisque, Fried Calamari, or steak tarte club a bacon," She lists as me and Pop look up at eachother.

"Whatever you want mama.." He lowers his tone.

"Cesar salad."

"Alright, and i'm sorry did you two want wine? We have white or red."

"Red for sure," Pop says.

"Alright, be right out," She smiles before leaving.

It was definitely his voice that gave off the impression he was very much older. And me, I know I look older than seventeen.