𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐌𝐞

Monday , February 11th
7:02am

"Ciela! You're gonna be late if you don't get up now!" My mom shouts before coming in my room.

"Im dressed ma," I walk out my bathroom.

I wore a Ja Rule T shirt, grey sweatpants and red jordan 1s high top. My hair in a bun. No makeup. Lipgloss. Lashes.

"I was on the phone with your tía and she wants to know if you're bringing anyone to the wedding."

"Nope. Not that I know of.." I sit on my bed and fix up my shoes.

"Sure? I would've thought you'd bring the guy you're always talking bout.. this 'Pop Smoke' guy.." She says making me laugh, "Ahhh so what's going on with himmmmm!" She laughs rushing to sit on my bed, "I wanna know wassup. What's the tea."

"Ma, I need to go to school.." I laugh getting up.

"What is it.. i'm not cool enough to know what's going on in my teenage daughter's life?!" She laughs making me laugh.

My step mom, Luce is the mom I really never had. She's been dating my dad for years and helped him look for us. Ever since we came home, she's been our mother figure.

"No, it's not that," I sit back down on the bed beside her, "I just broke up with Anthony, I can't get involved with him this early on."

"I hear you. But you do like him right?" She raises her brows making me blush, "Aw, you do!" She teases.

"I do," I nod and smile, "I'm still getting to know him though."

"That's good. That's good," She nods and smirks, "If you two are still talking by the time your prima's wedding comes around you should invite him."

"And scare him?" I laugh making her laugh, "Your family is crazy."

"They're just as much as yours as they are mine. Our family is crazy. But hey, if he can't handle it you know wassup!" She laughs, "But c'mon! You need to go like now there's traffic, can't have you late."

"Is papi up and dressed?" I get up and start gathering my books to put in my bag.

"He left with his friends couple minutes before I came in here," She hands me my car keys, "Drive safe, I love you."

"I love you too," I hug and she kisses my cheek as we leave my room. I go downstairs and she heads back into her room with my dad.

Once I get outside, I hurry to get into my car and turn on the heat.

"Brick dick out here yo!" I shout shivering and turning the heat up more before my phone starts to ring. It was Jasmine facetiming me.

"Morning Ci," She answers with Kehlani in the camera, "Say good morning titi!" She looks at her.

"Good morning titi!" Kehlani says making me laugh.

"Good morning baby!" I place my phone on my dashboard and start driving, "You're up early wassup?" I ask.

"Kk. I've been up for the longest with her. It's been four hour naps with her she's not sleeping the full night which is why i'm up right now. Me and Fivi been up with her all night. I gotta go to work today and I think ima call in cause I need my sleep yo!" She explains to me while putting her hair in a bun forcefully.