𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐨

8:30pm (LA time) , 11:30pm (NY time)

"And when I went into labor, Durk had his headphones on because he doesn't like all the chaos that goes on in the room," India laughs making us laugh, "But it was just me and him and then Willow came."

"She's so chuncky too," Bryson says.

"She's got Durks entire face," I say before she looks at me.

"Yeah she does.." She shakes her head, "She looked like me in the beginning now she lookin like her daddy," She laughs.

We spent the first hour talking about Crystal's pregnancy and India's kids. I didn't mind any of it, I was just happy to be there and be in the conversation.

We were eating food that a chef was cooking and sitting in the living room talking.

Being a fan of both Durk and Polo, I wanted to ask them so many questions but I was beginning to be in the same field they were in. Being a rapper's girlfriend. Privacy is a must, and boundaries had to be respected.

"I can't wait to have kids," Vina speaks up, "How old are you Ci?" She looks up at me.

"I'm only seventeen," I laugh.

"Seventeen?! Damn, you seem so mature and so grown up," Bryson says.

"Forreal, I would've never guessed you were seventeen. You look probably twenty..maybe twenty-two," Jazzy laughs as I laugh.

"I get that a lot," I say, "I just grew up quicker at a young age that's it.." I trail off.

"Girl I was about to ask you are you and your dude gonna have a baby," Vina laughs making everyone crack up, "You're a baby!"

"Yeah we ain't having kids no time soon.. we gotta get a few years in and I need a rock on my finger before I get pregnant," I laugh as everyone else laughs before my phone starts going off.

"Imagine that's him," Bryson says.

"It is!" I widen my eyes before answering Pop's face time call.

"Woo back baby," He licks his lips, "What you doing?"

"Im with some friends right now, why wassup?" I ask.

"You just need to come home already i need some lovinnnn," He groans sitting up in his bed.

"I miss you too babe. It's only gonna be like another day and then i'm back home."

"You needa hurry up! You looking too fire out there in La right now, it's not sitting right with me," He says before everyone laughs making him laugh a little, "You listen to what I sent you?"

"Yeah I like all of them. Especially my song.. but the last one.. the other love song.. you need more lovin babe like get romantic! You talking bout shooting niggas and sucking on ya nina like-," I start laughing as he cracks up.

As Pop and I talked a little more, everyone went back to their own conversations but being quiet enough to let us talk.

"You know that song by Ja Rule.. the song I always play in the car."

"Down ass bitch," He responds.

"I feel like you could do a remake of that. Ya voice on a Ja Rule instrumental.. definitely," I nod my head.

"Like a summertime vibe type shit.. I hear you baebas," He gets up and walks to the corner of his room where he had his little studio set up, "Alright ima call you later when you finished with girls night," He chuckles, "And let you know what I come up with."