𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐎𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥

8:30pm
By this time, I was off live and just ready to eat.

"Okay so, now you gotta drain them," I direct Pop watching him toss the noodles around before putting seasoning on them, "And check the carne."

"The what?" He turns around and laughs making me laugh.

"The meat. Sorry," I get up from the chair and stand beside him, "I be speaking spanglish sometimes you gotta get used to it," I laugh.

"Definitely," He looks down at me and smirks making me blush.

I turn off all the heat on the stove and get the plates ready. It was just us three so we just used whatever.

"Papi ven aquí!" I shout while placing the plates on the counter beside the stove.

"So after this what we doing.." Pop asks me as he sits on the chair at the table watching as I served us all.

"Well," I put noodles on cam's plate before turning around to meet his eye contact, "You're gonna go home. I can't sleep over twice in a row.. I got a whole kid to babysit."

"First of all he's a grown ass man," Pop laughs making both of us crack up.

"Right! Tell her bro!" Cam laughs, "We grown. You do not have to babysit me anymore. If you wanna stay the night all this break we have off from school go ahead," He explains while looking for a fork in the drawers.

"Grab me one please," Pop asks, "Thank you."

"Got you. But like I was saying, i'm grown. Im gonna go hang out with my friends. And go to the Y, per usual. Yah can have yah time together.." He walks out the kitchen and out of sight to the living room, "Or Pop can stay the night here! I'm going to Damien's anyways after this."

"You heard woo," Pop laughs getting up to grab his plate from my hands.

"You sure you wan—."

"Yes. Yes I do," He nods smiling.

I watch as he takes a bite of the spaghetti and nods his head.

"Good?" I ask.

"What? Fire. And i'm not gassing," He laughs making me laugh.

"Okay and that's mad gas too though. I haven't drove my car in a couple of days messing with you. I'm wasting ya gas and everything you sure?" I ask making him laugh.

I serve myself and sit down at the island with him.

"Yes i'm sure. And i'm not wasting gas on something I want. Something I need. Feel me? After this, ima go home pack my little whatchu call it? Spendanite bag?" He laughs making me laugh, "And come back."

"Okay but," I hold my finger up.

"Butttt," He looks up at me and laughs.

"You gotta come to church with me tomorrow. It's sunday. And we always go. Me and papi."

"I aint been to church in so long.." He shakes his head before eating his food.

"Come with me please. My abuela and Jasmine's gonna be there. Even Fivio," I laugh, "She got him going to church again.. now it's your turn. Por favor
.." I bat my lashes and poke my lip out making him laugh.

𝐀 𝐇𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐅𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞 - 𝐏𝐨𝐩 𝐒𝐦𝐨𝐤𝐞जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें