𝐁𝐞𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐞

Monday , April. 15. 2019
Pop's House — Brooklyn, NY 📍
5:30am

"Why you gotta go though, you could just stay here?" Pop groans sitting up in his bed watching me get dressed.

"It's school. I can't. And plus, I have a whole half hour maybe an hour or two drive to school because of the traffic so I have to go ahora!" I laugh.

For the past two months, Pop and I have been growing closer. He's been spending more and more time in the studio, gaining more fans and I've been dealing with college applications.

But life right now was good. Beyond good. We were both happy. But, he has yet to meet my dad and Luce. My cousin Anessa's wedding was in a couple of days and Pop still needed to find something to wear.

"I'll come pick you up after school? At ya house?" He asks.

"Y-Yeah because we have to go get you a tux and some shoes," I smirk looking up at him from getting dressed.

"We mad last minute," He laughs making me laugh, "We was been posed to go when you went shopping for your bridesmaid dress."

I walk into his bathroom to brush my teeth and fix my hair up a bit. Swear It felt like I lived here. My clothes were in his drawers. My makeup was here, my whole bathroom WAS his bathroom.

"Okay, I'll see you later!" I rush to grab my purse.

"What? No loving?" He asks making me giggle.

I go on his side of the bed to bend down and kiss him.

"I'll see you later," He says in between the kiss.

"Okay," I say before we kiss again, "Okay! POPPA I GOTTA GO!" I laugh as he laughs, "I'll call you when i get there," I laugh more as he smacks my butt.

"Okay later mama," He laughs as I start walking out the basement door.

"Later be safe," I close the door behind me.

6:30am
"Yes dad i'm on my way to school right now. I meant to call last night but we were so tired. I went over there to go see Jasmine, and KK and then we all just knocked out.

"So you weren't at that boy's house?" He asks.

"No! I was at Jasmine's!" I respond before turning up a back road, "I'm not like that."

"When do I get to meet this boy anyways it's been too long!"

"At the wedding. He's coming to the wedding remember you told me to invite him?" I ask before he chuckles and nods, "So yeah dad, he'll be at the wedding and he's excited but mostly nervous about meeting you."

"As he should!" He laughs making me laugh, "Call me when you get there."

"Later love you."

"Love you too."

7:47am
Bronx Leadership 📍

"I made it," I put my car into park before getting out the car.

"Okay see you later have fun," My dad says.

"Nobody ever has fun in school but okay," I say before we hang up.

Walking up the stairs and to the front doors, I called Pop to also let him know I made it. Even though it was literally only high school—he's a drug dealer and rapper. You never knew what was gonna happen.

I put my phone up to my ear to now be on the phone with Pop.

"Reason for being late Ciela?" The front desk lady asks me.

"It's only a minute til the bell what do you mean?" I ask.

"Nope," She says as the late bell rings, "You're late."

"Bro, what?" I chuckle before straightening my face.

"Don't start," Pop says over the phone, "Just sign in and go baebas," He laughs.

He was getting to a point where he was calming me down whenever he'd feel like I was about to pop off. It's like he could just sense it in my tone.

"Traffic," I sigh leaning on the counter, "Could you write me a pass to Mr. Hugh's?" I ask.

"Yup," She nods before taking out the late passes and a pen.

"Perra idiota," I remark.

"Aye!" Pop laughs over the phone making me laugh.

And he was picking up some of the spanish speaking language too! Which was a good thing.

"And are you on the phone? No phone calls during school hours," She looks up and says, "I don't know how many times we tell you."

"'We'? Who's we? Your the ONLY adult in this building that always has a problem with it. Soon as I get to class phone is off. Every teacher knows Ciela Fuentes does NOT take phone calls in class. And with all due respect, kids come in here with full on vlog cameras for their youtube channels and you guys don't never say anything about that so I don't know what the problem is with me being on the phone with my parent. I literally am not a bad kid. I know the rules and never get sent to this office. Never been suspended or nothing. And I really personally feel like you're only picking on me and only me—maybe i'm wrong, but if you don't wanna hear my mouth or catch my hands kindly leave me the fuck alone and I mean that with full disrespect."

"Ahhhh shit they done woke the demon up!" Pop says over the phone.

They ended up sending me right back home. Letting my teachers know that I was suspended for the rest of the week for 'threatening a teacher'.

"Why you do that?" Pop asks making me laugh as I get in my car.

"Cause she's always fucking coming at me for no reason and everytime and i mean everytime i'm late she's always got some slick shit to say. Like i'm not no little kid. Second of all, you won't treat me with disrespect and expect to receive respect like what the hell? You earn that shit. Teachers always think that just because of their work title, they automatically receive respect. White people always wanting and demanding respect. Fuck outta here yo," I shake my head before turning the car on to let my heat run, "and babe at that she's not even a fucking teacher just a receptionist technically."

"Nah nah I hear you. And it's when you on the phone with me too! She's always throwing shots at you for no reason like old bitches got beef with a seventeen year old or something?" He scoffs making me laugh, "And why you laughing? One minute you hot and heated next you laughing that's that puerto rican and dominican shit. Yah crazy!" He laughs making me laugh more.

"I'm just like wow," I shake my head, "Did I threaten her? Cause all I sai—. Never mind I kinda did I said I was gonna beat her ass if she kept fucking with me," I say making him crack up.

"You a whole comedy show to me," He laughs more, "You boutta go home or what?" He questions, "Or.. you could come back to my crib," He smirks making me laugh.

"I couldddd pero, you could come to mines?" I offer, "My dad's at work and Luce is about to leave for work and they don't come home til like five sooooo."

"Nah, you gotta come over here. I got something for you," He licks his lips.

"Liar if I go over there and nothing's there..i'm going straight home."

"I promise!" He laughs, "I'm so deadass right now."

"Forreal?" I look at my phone making eye contact with him.

"Yes baby," He nods before licking his lips.

"Don't do thatttt!" I start blushing, "I'm on my way though," I laugh making him laugh.