𝐘𝐞𝐚 𝐘𝐞𝐚

Tuesday Feb.19. 2019
Brooklyn 📍
2am
At this time, we were all still in the studio. It was a vibe. Everybody turning up and talking. The guys chopping it up, the groupies twerking on Pop's single friends.

Everybody was just lit and having a good time.

"Go Amber Go Amber Go Amber!" Us girls cheered on this one girl as she was twerking.

I had my water in my cup standing on the couch cheering the girls as they were twerking.

"Girl your turn!"

"Lemme see what little Ciela workin with!" One girl says making me laugh.

Jasmine helps me off the couch onto the floor before I start wining slow to the beat before picking up my speed making them go crazy.

"OKAYYYY NENA!" Amiri shouts.

"FUCK IT UP BITCHHH!"

"FUCK IT UP AYE AYE AYE!" Jasmine shouts making me laugh.

I look at Pop as he was covering one of his friend's eyes making me crack up which makes him and his friends laugh.

"Unh unh I don't condone to this," Fivio shakes his head.

"Awe babe we having fun," Jasmine walls up to him and says before they start hugging and kissing up on eachother playfully.

"That shit was wavvyyyyy," Pop comes up to me throwing his arms around me as we both laugh, "How long you been practicing that?" He looks at me before I pull away making him laugh.

"Stop tryna play me," I laugh.

"C'mere c'mere.." He lightly grab my hand pulling my back into his arms, "Whatchu tryna do?" He turns his hat around.

"I'm on whatever you on.." I trail off before biting my lip.

"Whatever whatever?" He lowers his tone and raises his brows, "Cause you be playing."

"Whatever Whatever. Papi over at Tae's brother's house.. that mean I got the crib to myself."

"O-Oh y-y-y-you wanna leave now?" He stumbles over his words making me blush a little.

I nod in agreement before cruling my lips which makes him lick his. We both knew exactly what was gonna go down.

Ciela's House
Bronx 📍
3am
After saying bye to everybody in the studio we went straight to my place. As soon as I unlocked the door the apartment, I led him upstairs to my room.

Every single light in the house was off but it wasn't pitch dark. We went straight to making out. I laid him out on my bed and got on top of him. We start making out before taking off his shirt.

We were both dominant which balanced everything out. It wasn't like shy sex but it wasn't crazy sex neither. It felt like we've been doing this for a minute now. Like it wasn't the first time which is why we both felt so comfortable.

It was GOOD.
———————————————————————————
Author's Note;
Lmk if y'all actually want me to like get nasty w these sex scenes lmfaooo like in detail describe em 😭😭 i'm weird so i like reading fanfics like that so just let ya girl kno !
———————————————————————————
11:45am
I woke up to the sound of Pop's phone ringing on facetime. I slept on the right and he was on the left. Back towards eachother.

"Yo bro where you at? We finna go to LA and work out!"

It was Mikey, I could tell by his deep voice.