𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐃𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬

Apple store 📍
11am

"I just wanna get the newest version y'all got but I wanna know if y'all are able to transfer like the pictures from this computer to a newer one," Pop explains to the employee, "None of us are good with this tech shit so I'd rather just ask y'all."

After coming back from the apartment we went straight to the mall to buy Ci a new laptop. That was her main gift from all of us.

The laptop that Haziel and Luce took away from her with every picture she ever had of Malik, her, and I as kids from there.

"No problem," The employee laughs, "Is the macbook a gift for someone or.." She trails off before all four of us nod in sync.

"Valentine's day gift for my girl," Pop answers.

"How cute. Okay, so the newest version comes in two different sizes. We have a thirteen inch and a sixteen inch. We have the air and the pro a-."

"What's the difference between the air and the pro?" Tjay asks.

"The air is just lighter I guess," The employee rolls her eyes, "It looks thinner as I should say and the pro is heavier and thicker. Nothing really much to it if you ask me, it's just the appearance," She laughs making them laugh.

"What you think Ci would want?" Pop looks to me.

"I'd say the pro since that one was the pro. I dont really know.." I shrug.

"Aight we gonna do the pro," Pop says.

"What color and what size? The colors are light grey and dark grey."

"Dark grey fasho and the sixteen inch," Fivio states.

"Alright, I'll be right back and help you guys transfer your pictures onto the new one," She smiles before walking away.

"You alright papi?" Tjay throws his arm around me.

I just nodded my head repeatedly.

"Man, don't let that shit get to you bro i'm telling you. You gonna be aight alright?" He assures me before shaking my head.

"Word, y'all in a better situation now."

"Yeah Woo, I know y'all been through a lot but you gone be straight. You and ya sister gon be straight," Pop explains, "You heard?"

"I hear you Woo."

11:35am
"Your total is $1345.87."

In a second, every one of them pulled out a stack. I felt like the oddball- I didn't have anything to pull out.

"I got it," Tjay looks up at the lady handing her two bands still with the paper on it, fresh from the bank.

"Nah nah, I got it bro!" Fivio laughs throwing a stack up there.

"We gonna split? Because yah niggas doing too much for me," Pop laughs making everyone crack up.

"Aight yeah, like four and some change each right?" Tjay asks before they nod their heads in agreement.

"If you don't mind me asking what do you guys do for a living?" The lady asks, "I've never seen anyone come in here and just offer up three thousand dollars in cash like this or hold that much money," She laughs nervously.

"They do real estate," I speak up making the guys laugh.

"Really?!" She gasps making them laugh more.

"Nah we rap, you never heard of us?" Pop asks.

"No!" She laughs, "What're your names, I'll follow you guys on instagram.. and check out your music."

"Aight type in 'Lil Tjay'," Tjay looks over at me and laughs.

"Whew this you?!" She laughs hysterically turning her phone around.

"Yeah yeah that's me!" Tjay laughs more, "Where you from that you don't know me?"

"Noticed I didn't have a New York accent huh?" She giggles, "I'm from Arizona so I don't really know anything about the area."

As she continued to talk she searched up every one of their handles on Instagram and following all of them.

"What you here for?" Tjay asks her.

At this point, I was convinced he was just making conversation to lower the price.

"For fashion school, I wanna learn how to style clothes basically. This job is helping me pay for it. I've been working overtime since I've started."

"My girl into that too, you gotta get in tune with her," Pop mentions while leaning on the counter.

"Mind if I ask what her page is?" She giggles.

"Nah not at all, it's 'Ciela fuentes' it should be the first one to pop up."

"Uhmm..." She trails off, "Got it. I followed her."

"Yeah dm her she'll answer."

"You know, you guys have been the most nicest new yorkers I've come across since I've moved here."

"How long you been here?" I ask.

"Four weeks."

"Ariana, you're holding up the line.. let's go!" A heavy set white guy comes out from the back room.

"Relax man, she helping us out with our questions," Pop straightens up.

"Word, best customer service I ever received," Tjay says, "She doing her job," He laughs.

"Just hurry up and push the line alright?" The man rolls his eyes and walks away.

"Thank you," Ariana looks up and smiles.

"He's just being a dickhead," Pop shakes his head, "So how much?"

"Uhm," She looks at all four of us before looking back at the register and punching in a few buttons, "You know what, I don't really care for this job and you guys seem very genuine so it's no charge.. I'll just put it in the system as a replacement or something."

"Word?" I widen my eyes, "This laptop almost two bands!"

"I got you guys, it's no problem. Enjoy Valentine's Day today," She starts to bag the computer up in a apple bag with some white tissue paper, "Here's a replacement receipt just in case."

"Yall take tips?" Fivio asks taking his money back but counting it all out, "Yall gotta take tips right?"

"Oh no, that's only fast food services only."

"Fuck it, how much you putting in?" Pop looks to Fivio who looks to Tjay.

They each put a band on the counter each and the rest in their pockets.

"This is for YOU, you seem really quiet and sweet so we got you in return for the laptop and helping us set it up for my sister," Tjay explains.

"S-seriously?" Her voice cracks a little before she starts fanning her eyes, "I just got my lashes done earlier and i'm not trying to cry!" She adds making us laugh.

"Nah nah, don't cry!" Fivio laughs, "Thank you though we appreciate it."

"Alright we gonna get out of here, we don't wanna get you in trouble again!" Pop laughs.

"Thank you so much."

"No problem," Tjay nods before we all turn around and walk towards the entrance.

"That was nice.." I say, "I felt bad. I ain't have nothing to give."

"You gonna get ya own bread one day Woo, and do shit like that."

"That felt good, that was our good deed for the day.."Tjay trails off, "She seemed mad genuine and mad just innocent like I wanted to give her everything in my pockets type shit!" He laughs as we laugh.