𝐃𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐑

When we got off the elevator, Pop and I went one way and Rich went the other. He brought me into a large room with a bunch of executives,managers, his team, and Steven.

There was a big marble table in the middle of the room with about thirty chairs. 15 on each side with chairs around the perimeter of the room for the extra people.

"Hey Ci," Steven comes up to greet me, "How you doing kid?" He asks.

"I'm good i'm good. You?"

"Nervous," He sighs, "They wanna talk to Pop about pr and everything.. like how to get his music out there.. dating and all of that. I don't know how this gonna go but this gonna be a long meeting," He shakes his head before finding his seat.

"C'mon baby," Pop lowers his tone holding out his hand.

"Everyone find your seats please!" One man stands up and says fixing his suit and tie as he found a spot in the front of the room at the end of the table.

"Hi," One woman smiles at me as I sit down beside her and Pop.

"Hi," I smile back.

"First off, Pop how are ya kid? You good?" The guys asks making him laugh.

"I'm good Jeff," Pop laughs.

"I see you brought Ciela with you, by the way he talks a lot about and I mean a lot," Jeff explains.

"I have that effect," I joke making them laugh, "No but it's nice to meet you guys but don't mind me."

"Well you're actually topic of discussion today or somewhat. So we've already went over your progress over the last month. Get the EP together, we're aiming for July for you to release to the public.. we'll have a listening party.. and really get you out there. Welcome to the party is doing numbers as well as Meet the Woo."

"It's going viral forreal!" Pop laughs.

"So, I don't know if you're familiar with pr relationships.." He looks to pop and then to me.

"Just fake dating another celebrity to get people to talk about you babe," I look at him and shake my head as they laugh.

"Okay.." Pop nods.

"You're very private about what you put on the internet and we like that. You don't want any and everyone in your business. We know you're in a serious committed relationship and your lover boy but if you wanna be in the game you gotta be in the game," Jeff explains.

"So he's not saying you two have to breakup or whatever but Pop just needs to live the life like he's single and doing whatever. It'll bring in more fans. When they think he's single the ladies are gonna tune in. We need him to just basically be like every other rapper in the game, just for his image."

Pop looked at me and already knew what I was thinking.

"Why though?" Pop laughs.

"Just for the image. We'll have you be the ladies man. We just need to get people talking."

"But my supporters know like this my girl and it's serious between us," Pop sits up and fixes himself, "Y'all got Tyga on this label. He done had a committed relationship with Chyna.. Kylie.."

"Tyga also started off with Nicki Minaj and the young money crew. He was doing the same thing we want you to do. It's part of the contract and it's just for your image build up. All you have to do is act like she doesn't exist in public."

"Uhm Can I say something?" I raise my hand poking my head out from behind a woman.

"Baby.." Pop looks at me as I start standing up.

"We'd love your input," A woman says.

"So.. I really respect everyone in this room whose willing to respect me. Right now I feel highly disrespected with this conversation.I know i'm not anybody to put my two cents into this meeting because he's signed to you guys and nothing I say probably won't go anywhere expect over yah heads," I look around the room nodding, "But acting like I don't exist? Pendejos. Why does he gotta have the playboy slash average rapper image? Every rapper gotta be single? Y'all willen forreal. They just gonna look at him like everyone else. My boy too fire to be put into a category with everyone else and looked at as average. You're buggin out. Every borough know we together," I laugh before my face goes straight, "Like everybody knows it's Bashar and Ciela like c'mon now," I look down at Pop, "This forreal? Cause I'm about to leave."

"I love a fiesty latina woman who puts her foot down! Now THATS how you do it girl!" One woman says.

"Well I hope you're not too too mad, I was just
playing I would never disrespect you like that!" Jeff laughs as he runs over to hug me.

"Jeff don't play with me," I laugh making everyone else laugh, "I was about to get on ya ass foreal!" I add as they all crack up.

"She's different bro!" Steven laughs, "Can't mess with that one!"

"They told me you're fiesty but damn!" He laughs more.

"She's so Bronx," Pop laughs, "I told y'all she go hard though, yah keep playing her she gonna go loco!" He laughs as we all laugh.

"You were in on it too?!" I look at Pop making him laugh more.

5:00pm

"Now that that's out of the way.. promoting your music. We already know Ciela promotes your music every chance she gets like a real one," Jeff laughs, "And yes we keep tabs. It's our job."

"Mhm," I nod and laugh.

"But we need more. You said you want to be a household name, well we need you to be active on your social media platforms and engage with your fans online."

"I'm on live all the time when I be in the stu or just home I mean.." Pop trails off.

"You have four songs out right now. Flexing, MPR, Meet the Woo and Welcome to the party. Those are already blowing up but we need it to really just take off you know what i'm saying?" Jeff explains further, "Just go live more, engage with the fans and you're good. Try to tease them with the new music you're about to put out.. give them something to talk about keep the buzz going.." He trails off.

As Jeff and the exects kept talking with Pop, going over business moves for the next year.. my phone was blowing up with messages from Ella.

Pop wanted me to be at the meeting with him and engage in the conversations going on so I didn't want to text her back or look at her messages.

"Everything good baby?" He looks at me.

"Ella's blowing up my phone it's fine though the meeting's almost over so-."

"Take it, answer her it's probably ode important."