𝐏𝐚𝐩𝐢 𝐈 𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮

February 15, 2019
Ciela's Apartment building 📍
1am

"I can't wait to lay down.." I say pressing the 'button before standing in front of Pop, "What?" I smile up at him seeing him smiling.

"You really just different. Different body. Everybody love you."

"I'm just cut like that," I say making him laugh before I laugh, "Nah.. I don't know it's just my ora I feel like. Like i'm just like a-."

"Social butterfly. How many people you added on ya socials tonight?" He asks making me laugh.

"I lost count," I flutter my lashes before lifting them, "Mad people though for sure. But you was the topic of discussion tonight. Everybody wanting to know the tea. 'You and Pop date', 'Yah talk'... like sis if we here together we go together."

"Uhhh," He smiles wide making me blush, "Facts!"

"Ans that's on period!" I laugh as we get off the elevator.

I put my key in the door and unlock it. The lights from the kitchen and the living room were the only ones on. Cameron, Damien and Chris were all in the living room playing the game and on facetime with a bunch of girls.

"Oh they macking right now," Pop laughs.

"C'mon," I shake my head as I walk up to my room.

I walk in my room and turn on the light. I go straight to my closet and grab an old Victoria's Secret tote bag and start looking for an outfit for the next day.

As I do I watch as Pop observes every bit of detail, looking around as if it was a art museum.

"This you? Awww!" He teases picking up a baby picture of me and Jasmine on my nightstand.

The way my room was set up, my nightstand by my bed on one wall. Across was my bathroom. On that wall, my dresser on the other side of the bathroom entrance was my tv kitty cornered. Then there was my large two door closet on another wall.

"Uhh huh, I was like one right there.." I say going into my dresser drawers to find something to sleep in.

I picked up a pair of ethika black shorts and a oversized t-shirt.

"Still got the same baby face too.." He chuckles before watching me go around my room finding my stuff.

"And these the parents huh? You and ya pops look like twins it's crazy!"

"Everyone always says that.. but my family on my dad's side says I look more like Jasmine."

"That too, yah look like uhm.. what they call it," He sighs before sucking his teeth and rubbing his beard.

"Fraternal twins?" I ask making him laugh as I come out the bathroom.

"Yeah yeah that. Yah look like sisters."

This shit was more difficult than ever. His eyes locked on me as I ran around my room like a clown looking for things to fill my spendanite bag. It was like going to a dick appointment. Minus the dick cause we ain't doing all that yet!

I packed the usual. My outfit for tomorrow. Necessities. Essentials. Make Up bag. Everything.

After packing we went back downstairs.

"Yah hungry?" I ask the boys walking into the living room.

"We ate already," Damien says, "Thank you though sis."

"Aye, don't stay up all night like yah did the other night. And don't leave the house a mess please," I sigh making them all groan.

"Stop being such a mom mama, c'mon let's go. Leave the woos alone," Pop laughs grabbing my hand and walking to the door.