𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐋𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐠𝐞

After the rush died down, I went to the lobby to see Bree and her friends. She introduced me to them as Aliyah and Mariah. All they wanted to talk about was Pop. But I didn't mind it.

"So when's the mixtape coming out?" Mariah smiles.

"There's no set date just yet but just know it's fire. I would play something but until he gives me the green light to.. I won't," I laugh.

"When is the 'Meet The Woo' dropping? Because we heard a couple of things about it dropping this week."

"It's not that easy to just release music. He's gotta get it mixed and mastered. It's gotta be available on all streaming platforms. He's gotta credit people. It's a lot that goes behind releasing a single song but when we find out.. we'll let yah know."

"I have my quince coming soon and was wondering if he'd wanna perform. I tried emailing him and dming him but nothing. You think you could pull a few strings?" Aliyah laughs making them laugh, "My mom will pay."

"Imagine Pop Smoke at your quince everybody gonna be ode about going," Bree says, "That's why you don't tell nobody he's coming if he comes."

"When is it?" I ask while taking out my phone.

"It's summer time. August third. But I wanted to ask in advanced because I don't know how all that goes."

"Well, I could call him right now if you want. Ask him about it, I don't know where he'll be or what he'll be doing in August," I chuckle, "But I guarentee he'll say yeah."

"Yo!"

"Thank you! Like I dead love you!"

"You gotta be the most coolest ever. If y'all start dating other people i'm jacking you the best!"

"Yah gotta chill!" I laugh calling Pop; I position my phone to where all four of us were in the view.

"Woo back, wassup baebas!" He smiles before his expression changes.

"Babe listen, so i'm at work and these three girls come here asking for me about you and they mad sweet.. this is Mariah, Aliyah, and Bree," I introduce before they all say 'hi' to eachother, "And Aliyah's quince is in August she wants to know if you'd be a special guest at the party."

"Forreal?" He laughs.

"Babe we're deadass," I say making them laugh.

"Please, I tried everything to get in contact with you through social media. You're my favorite rapper out right now. I don't care if you have one song, two songs, or a whole mixtape out. I want you to come to my party, my mom will pay you and your team."

"Nah nah, i'm down! My first quince, bet! When is it?" He asks as they get hyped.

"August third.. I don't kno—."

"Send me the details when you get them. I'll be there," He nods, "Fasho."

"I want—we," Aliyah looks back at the girls then at me, "We want you to come too! We want you there just as much as Pop."

"I'll def be there," I laugh.

"Okay!"

"Alright then!"

"Yo, I just wanna let you know that I love you. Keep doing what you're doing. And keep making music. This is for you. I'm telling you, you're gonna take off," Mariah explains.

"Facts we love you! Don't think you just regular, you really got fans out here that love and support you!" Bree says.

"I appreciate and love y'all too! Stay in school! Be safe around here!" Pop laughs.

"Alright Poppa," I say.

"Alright, see you later stay safe."

"Later be safe," I hang up the phone.

5:45pm
Nails On 7th Ave - New York, NY📍

"And then i'm like 'why you want a picture with me like you're Pop's fan not mine' and he was like 'it's the equivalent to taking a picture with you' because i'm your girlfriend, then goes 'yah gonna be the new Ella and Boogie' like mistaaaa that's a reach!" I laugh making Pop laugh.

At this time, we were in the nail salon after getting a milkshake from McDonalds down the block. I was sitting in the chair getting my nails done as Pop waited and watched.

He wasn't the only guy in the salon with their girlfriend though, they're we're about four more. And I could tell it made him more comfortable about being in that type of setting.

"That's crazyyyy!" He shakes his head before looking down at my nails, "That long?" He raises his brows making the lady laugh.

"Yes this long! You want her to get short nails and be ugly?" She asks making us laugh.

"Right! What's the point of getting a full set to just only get the length of your real nails. It don't make sense. You gotta go all out," I look at him.

"Right! Spend all yo money babygirl! We appreciate it!" She laughs, "I'm joking!" She looks up at us.

"How much do ya nails usually cost?" He asks.

"Sometimes two or i'm feeling like going ode overboard and over the top but like just every day vibe.. a cool one-twenty."

"See! You see how she says it? 'A cool one-twenty' she got money to spend!" She laughs making Pop crack up.

"This is the only thing she really spends her money on aside from food!" Pop laughs.

"You need to spoil her! She your girlfriend you spoil her!"

"Ehhhhh," I make a face making her laugh.

After thirty minutes of conversations with the nail tech and Pop, it was time to get our pedicures. One thing about Pop, he is very high maintenance like me. Nails done. And toes in check.

"So uhm," He clears his throat to talk as my phone starts ringing.

I look at the contact and it was Tae. I hit the ignore button and put it back in my purse.

"T can wait, what were you about to say?" I ask as he laughs.

"That girls quince is it called? I don't even know how i'm gonna go. Like I would need management and a whole like team behind me to be able to do shit like that right?"

"Well it's in August. I feel like you will have everything set before that. When you're releasing your mixtape you're gonna already probably be signed to a label and have management so once you get signed just make sure to let them know that if they were to plan anything the day of her birthday party, you need to be there."

"Imagine if they say I can't go, shit will be crazy!" He laughs making me laugh.

"I mean you making money either way. And it'll help benefit you and get your name more out there so they'll most likely let you. And plus, when you sign to a label make sure you feel comfortable with them like you'll have a say in how you want your fans and peers to view you as an artist and a person," I explain.

"What color honey?" The nail tech looks up at me and asks, "White right?"

"Yes," I nod at her before looking back at Pop, "But yeah.. that's how I would do it."

"Damn I might just have to hire you to be in my team! How you know so much?" He laughs as I laugh, "Deadass cause now i'm like really invested to see what else you know!" He smiles making me blush.

"Just watch a lot of celebrity biopics that speak on labels trying to control the artists with contracts. And that's another thing too babe, read that contract throughly," I laugh, "All jokes aside, the day you get signed with a label read it or I'll help you go through it."

"I definitely definitely will bring you with me the day I do get signed cause you too official, you gotta see what I won't be able to," He laughs as I laugh.

"You're crazy!"