𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞'𝐬 𝐚 𝐑𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐨𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫

1:30pm
An hour later everyone was still very much here. The ones who weren't made sure to call and check up on me and everything.

"Yeah, i'm waiting on her doctor to come back to say if she can be release or what..yeah..nah don't cancel the session tell everybody come thru...she's gonna be at my crib with my moms..yeah...alright.. woo," Pop hangs up the phone, "Steven told me I should wait here til everything clears out then go to the stu. He changed it to eight so we good," Je explains sitting down next to me.

"My abuela and my aunt should be coming up. They just called so hopefully one of them could sign release forms for me," I say.

"Where Cam at? The crib?" Fetty asks.

"Yeah with O," I respond, "He told me he fell asleep an hour ago. I don't want him up here anyways."

"You gotta explain it when you go home though, when he wakes up and sees your face.." Mikey says.

"True."

"And you're not going to school are you?" Fivio asks, "Not like this. You need time off."

"If this," I point to my eye, "Would've never happened I'd be going to school but yeah, my eye is bloody red.. I cant put no solution in my eye or put makeup over it they might call CPS for me," I laugh, "And i'm not going through with that—again."

"Dios mío.." My abuela comes in, "Ciela," She shakes her head looking at me, "¿Lucinda hizo esto?" She lightly touches my eye.

<< Oh my god! Did luce do this?>>

"Sí porque ella tocó papi..ayer y—."

<< Yes because she touched papi yesterday and>>

"Cuando?!" He gasps sitting on the bed.

<<when>>

"While we were there?" Aunt Melissa asks, "Cameron didn't say anything."

"Because all of you were drunk. He waited for us to get home before saying anything."

"Tjay said your living with Pop is that right?" She looks over at him.

"Yes," Pop speaks up, "I don't want them in that environment for the simple fact that they've got so much going on and it's a toxic household..no disrespect Mrs. Fuentes."

"No no no disrespect Bashar," She smiles, "I'm glad you did that. ¿Quieres vivir con él?" She looks back at me while stroking my hair.

<<Do you wanna live with him?>>

"Sólo esta semana, me preguntaba si podríamos mudarnos contigo.." I trail off.

<<Only for this week, I was wondering if we can move in with you>>

"¡Oh hija, por supesto! Nunca tienes que preguntar. You should know that! C'mere," She hugs me.

"So you're gonna stay with abuela?" Aunt Melissa asks, "See my spanish is evolving.. just can't talk it yet," She laughs making me chuckle.

"T needs to learn some because he always acts dumb when I try to be discreet and talk to him," I say making her laugh.

"I told him like your family is hispanic.. you can at least learn an ounce of spanish even if you can't speak it, you too Maxie!" She looks up at Fivio, "Jasmine's teaching KK how to speak it early. Everyone around you is gonna know the language.. your kids to come and you're gonna be stuck looking dumb like Tjay," She explains making everyone laugh.

"Nahhh," He laughs, "I'm straight Mrs. Merritt," He laughs more as Mikey bursts out laughing.

After a while the doctor came in with release forms. I was released to Pop since I was going home with him. He had his driver pull up and bring me to his house.

His parents were home and he told them what was going on and neither of them had a problem with us staying for the week. He took me down to his room and put me in the bed.

"I'm not being on bed rest i'm fine it's just my eye," I laugh making him crack a smile, "You ate?" I ask.

"Nah not since iHOP, you know moms up there cooking up a whole feast.." He laughs making me laugh, "Mmhm, you sure you don't want no ice or nothing? I could get you ice babe, maybe get some salt water so you can wash your mouth out.." He explains before looking at my face for a moment.

"Don't be looking at me like that I look ugly right now..." I suck my teeth and roll my eye.

"No you don't," He laughs, "You still look like a snackavelly to me..a beat up one but—."

"Ay!" I slap his leg making him laugh.

"I'm joking with you," He licks his lips, "But nah you want ice?" He offers.

"Nah, i'm good," I chuckle before my phone rings.

It was Cedella, someone I completely forgot about.

"Hey, i'm in the city right now. What happened to us meeting up what's going on?" She asks.

"Going through some things right now, if we could meet up like next week maybe.. it was all sudden so no i'm not trying to NOT meet with you," I explain.

"I get it Beba.. you've got work to do. Stuff to deal with. You're a teenager I gotta get used to the fact that you're literally not a baby anymore," She explains, "So I understand. How about next Thursday?" She asks.

"Yeah that sounds good," I say before I hear a sigh of relief.

"Okay so thursday it is. I'll let you rest up. Tell Cameron I said hi and everything. Tell Bashar I said hi. And.. you all be safe okay?"

"You too," I say back.

"Love you bye."

"Bye," I softly say before hanging up.

"She's gonna see your eye and everything and ask what happened..." Pop trails off before getting up to go to where his studio set up was at.

"My lip will be good by then, and my eye.. I'll just wear sunglasses. Big ones," I laugh making him laugh.

"You gonna have to tell her though.. no matter how your face looks in a week from now," He looks to me and says before putting his headphones on.

"She might try to get custody and move us to jersey with her," I say, "I know she's living rich but this home. I can't live in Jersey, ain't no fun out there. Ain't none of my friends out there."

"I'm not out there.." He turns around and smirks making me laugh.

"Nothing is out there for me in general!" I laugh.

"You guys! Come eat!" His mom shouts from the door.

"COMIN MA!" Pop shouts before getting up, "You want me to get your plate baby?" He looks to me.

"Please and thank you," I smile making him blush.

He shakes his head and walks upstairs, closing the door behind him. It's crazy to think how drastically and broken my life became in less than a few hours.

I confessed about meeting Cedella. I got kicked out. I fought both Luce and my dad. And I now live with my boyfriend. Life is really a rollercoaster. It's just my turn to ride.