𝐁𝐚𝐫𝐛 𝐃𝐚𝐲

Thursday May 9, 2019
LA, CA 📍
8am (NY time) , 5am (Cali time)

"Ci, come on wake up!" Tae shakes me out my sleep.

"Dionteeeeew it's too early," I groan pulling the cover over my head.

"C'mon I gotta be at Nicki's house in like an hour and a half and it's gonna take a minute to get ready," He pulls the cover off my head before walking away.

I rub my eyes about five times before fully opening them. I grab my phone off the nightstand that stood in between both of our beds and seen that there were a few missed calls from half my contact list.

"Damn," I sit up calling the first person back, which was Riley.

"Yeah you was blowing up all night sis," Demario comes out the bathroom and smiles at me.

"Dejar de habla conmigo," I flutter my eyelashes

<< Stop talking to me>>

"Huh?" He raises his brows before sitting across from me on their bed.

"I said good morning."

"Oh," He laughs.

"Wassup gang!" Riley answers the facetime call smiling, "Good morning."

"Good morning, i'm just returning your missed call.. wassup?" I ask before yawning.

"I thought you was still in New York I was boutta say come over tonight and smoke hookah and get lit with me—but Pop told me you in LA with Tae so never mind."

"CIELA! GET DRESSED IF YOU COMING!" Tae shouts walking out the bathroom with his toothbrush in his mouth.

"Somebody woke up with an attitude," Riley laughs.

"He's odeing right now but ima text you. Be safe sis."

"Be safe," She smiles before we hang up.

I get up out the bed and go straight to my suitcase to find an outfit to wear.

"Where's my.." I start looking around for my pink sunglasses. I look under my clothes and in my other suitcase before turning around to see Demario wearing them, "Shitten me fucking shithead. Gimme my damn glass back bitch!" I snatch them off his face leaving him speechless, "AND YOU HEAR ME LOOKONG FOR THEM TOO! GOT ME LOOKING STUPID!" I throw them back in my suitcase and zip it up, "DIONTE!" I walk in the bathroom, "Something's gotta give.." I turn the shower on.

"I just need you to get in and get out right now Beba.. ima deal with all that shit later!" He sighs before walking out.

Nicki's House 📍
7am

"Ahhhh my Tae baby!" Nicki shouts throwing her arms around Tae making him laugh.

She greeted us at her front door wearing an all white robe and house slippers.

"And Cielaa! My lil spanish mami!" She laughs before we hug and kiss eachother's cheek.

"Uhm, this is my dude Demario.." Tae trails off as Nicki looks up at him.

"Hi nice to meet you," She smiles, "Alright c'mon y'all.. we gots to get to work!"

Walking in, she had her awards in a glass showcase, flower boquets in every room we passed, she had some portraits hung up with pictures of herself and of family.

"Y'all ate yet? I got my chef in the kitchen cooking mad food right now for me and Zoo," She asks as she leads us to the living room.

"Yeah we all just got up and got dressed to come here on time," Tae answers before we sit down on the couch.

"Tae now you knowwww you do not be needing to rush for me," She laughs, "The video shoot isn't until later on at ten, I just want everyone here at a decent time to get everything settled.." She sits on the couch across from us.

"What's the video shoot for?" I ask.

"Well I got two. We're gonna shoot one of them today and tomorrow and then the next one scheduled for the next two days. Today it's for my new song with Chris Brown and G eazy. Then the other one is a song i've been working on for a hot minute hold on let me play it for y'all cause chileeee!" She gets up from the couch to look for her phone.

A few seconds pass by and we hear "BAH DUM DUM DUH DUM!" on her house speakers.

"Ouuuu this loud!" Demario laughs looking to me and Tae.

"Yah like it?" She smiles as we keep bopping our heads to the beat.

"Megatron the new alter ego?" I laugh making her laugh.

"You got like ten different alger egos Nic," Tae laughs.

"Tae," She looks at him before bursting out laughing , "Nah you right though."

"Babe!" Ken walks in with no shirt on and just basketball shorts sweating like he just worked out, "I forgot you had them coming over," He says wiping his face with the towel on his shoulder.

He walks up to us and greets us.

"I'ma go upstairs and take a shower aight?" He looks down at Nicki.

"Alright babe," They kiss eachother.

"Ohhh this my man calling," I get hyped hearing my phone ring.

"Is that Pop?" Nicki looks up from her phone turning the music down a little bit.

"Yeah her poppa bear," Tae laughs making them laugh.

"Woo back baby," Pop smiles in the camera.

"Goodmorning Poppa," I smile back, "You took papi to school right?" I ask.

"Yeah I took him, he ain't wanna go but I took him," He laughs, "I got some work to do today so Jasmine said she'll get him. Im taking gang to work with me so you know.." He trails off as I nod, "Yeah."

"Ima talk to her later but," I cut myself off fixing my hair.

"Where you at? That's the hotel?" He asks making me laugh.

"Unh unh," I look up at Nicki as she was smiling. I move to the other side of the couch next to Nicki, "I'm at Nicki's."

"Hiiiii," Nicki puts her face in the camera before Pop stares in shock making us laugh, "I heard a lot about you!"

"Whatttttt," He starts laughing, "Whatchu heard?" He sucks his teeth making us laugh more.

"About your music.. about you in general. That Welcome To The Party record been on replay since you dropped it."

"Yo Ci.." He trails off.

"Babe," I laugh.

"Nah forreal though.."

"Forreal!" Nicki laughs, "Me and my man listen to you. Keep working hard and doing what you're doing.. you're really putting Brooklyn back on the map and making the drill scene bigger and bringing so much more attention to it. I love that. Any new upcoming artist from New York ima support. You're different, I love your voice Pop."

"Man.." He shakes his head, "I know thank you doesn't sound like much compared to what you said but man just that coming from you really makes me wanna go harder. I got the queen saying she fuck with my shit..it's over for niggas. Niggas can't tell me nothing now!" He laughs making us all laugh.

"Sending all my love your way. Keep going it's gonna be worth it!"