𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐃𝐮𝐞𝐭

6pm

By this time. Everyone was up dancing, drinking, singing having a good time. It was just a vibe all around. I was still kinda upset at the fact that Pop had drugs on him while he was at a meeting to meet my family so I was avoiding him for half the night til I couln't no more.

"Want some cake?" I ask Pop as I approach the table.

"What kind is it?" He licks his lips trying to see my plate as I sit down.

"Red velvet," I take a bite, "Wanna try some?" I take a piece and put it on the fork before feeding it to him, "Good?" I laugh.

"Yeah but ima eat some of yours I don't want my own cause i'm already getting chubby," He laughs making me laugh, "You keep feeding me too good I gotta get back in the gym!" He laughs more.

A couple moments of silence go by.

"So you talking to me now?" He asks, "I know i'm in the wrong but what i'm involved in has no time to wait. It doesn't matter where i'm at or who i'm with, I gotta have it on me."

"I just don't like the fact you got what you got on you while being here with little kids and my family. But I can't say anything, you've been doing this since sixteen."

"Nah but I like that you're speaking up and we not being childish just keeping shit bottled up. Put me in check, put me in place I like that shit," He says making me laugh.

"Just let me know wassup before anything alright?" I ask before he nods.

"You so official," He sips his soda, "How you still with me?" He laughs.

"No how're you still with me? You don't think my family crazy yet?" I laugh making him laugh.

"None of your aunts asked me to dance yet and your uncles ain't come up to me besides the one I met at your crib that one time."

"Oh they will give it some time the liquor ain't kicked in yet," I say as he laughs more.

"Ciela!" My cousin shouts out from across the room. She starts approaching us with her group of friends.

"Oh my gosh, I can't stand this girl," I roll my eyes and turn back

"She hate this damn girl," Tae laughs looking over.

"Why?" Pop laughs.

"You boutta see," Tae laughs more before sipping his liquor.

"Heyyyyy primaaaa," She bends down to hug me fake smiling, "Te ves hermosa," She smiles before looking at Pop, "I'm Valerie," She smiles wider.

"Pop, how you doing?" He asks.

"Alright," She laughs and nod, "Uhm, Ciela you remember Melissa and Nyanna."

"Hey," I smile quickly before hearing Tae laugh behind me which makes Pop laugh.

"I'm Nyanna," She steps up front to be by Pop, "Nice to meet you pa," She holds out her hand.

"Oh shit," Tjay comes up to the table along with the other guys.

"Unh unh," I wave her hand down and stand up, "Don't call my nigga no fucking 'papi' I will beat ya ass."

"Done woke the demon," Pop stands up to grab me.

"Relaxxxx," Tjay grabs me.