𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐎𝐧

IM GONNA UPLOAD TMR , IT WONT LET ME UPLOAD THE REST 😭 !

"Ouu this my man calling hold on girl," I say answering a facetime call from Pop.

"Woo back baby," He had his phone on his lap as he was still in the studio.

"Babe you still in the stu? I though the session over with?" I ask.

"Steven paid for more studio time. I just did like ten songs no cap. I got like mad shit I wanna send you."

"Send it, I wanna hear it!" I giggle.

"Ouuu but bae you look mad good, I miss you already son COME HOMEEEEE!" He groans.

"Awh," Crystal pokes her lip out making me smile, "You better sweat my sis like that cause she fire as hell period!" She says in the phone as Pop cracks up.

"Ima ALWAYS sweat mines!" Pop laughs making us laugh.

"You gotta say period babe!" I say.

"Period! Ima sweat her ass to death!" He laughs more, "Y'all funny as hell.. that's Polo girl?" He asks.

"Mmhm," I nod, "But c'mon what you bout to send me?!"

"Alright so I gotta few. I finished the one we was working on ima call it 'Hawk Em' and then your song, AND I did another love song.." He smirks.

"You in ya love bag tonight?" I chuckle.

"Yeah cause i'm missing my baby right now."

"Couple more days.. and i'll be back."

"I think it's time to shine I've been waiting so long!Broski servin time, he been gone for so long.." Tjay sings into the mic.

"My son crazy in the booth huh!" He laughs, "Oh yo! I knew I called you for a reason," He shakes his head, "Yo Woo! C'mere!"

"Papi's there? Why is he there? He needs to be home sleep. He's got school in the morning," I suck my teeth watching Pop adjust his phone to put Cameron in the view, "Abuela know you're at the stu?"

"Yeah she knows. She's not even home.. she's at the restaurant still."

"This late? The restaurant supposed to have been closed. She gotta be with someone.." I trail off, "I'll call her later."

"Y no quería estar sola en casa porque cada vez que cerramos los ojos.. Lo vi pasar de nuevo.." He trails off.

<< I didn't want to be home alone because everytime I closed my eyes I seen it happening all over again>>

"Awh Papi," I sigh.

"Tuve que llamar a Pop después de que me dejó en casa para volver porque no podía quedarme en casa."

<< I had to call Pop after he dropped me off at home to come back because I couldn't stay home>>

"Estás en buenas manos.." I trail off.

<<You're in good hands>>

"No sabe cómo ayudarme, pero lo esta intentando.." He half smiles, "So don't worry i'm good.. we're good.. like you said 'estás en buenas manos' so have fun on your little trip. I love you be safe out there."

"I love you more stay safe Papi."

I watch as Cameron walks out of the view of the camera before Pop turns it back onto himself.

"Ima pick him up and take him to school in the morning and get him right after. I really wish I knew what to do.. i'm trying though."

"I know you are baby.." I trail off messing with the rips in my jeans, "We all are.. just gotta let him heal how he feels he needs to heal.

"Yo Bro, ready to run it back?"

"Yeah yeah," Pop looks up and nods, "Let me know when yah get back to the hotel safe alright?"

"And let me know when you and Papi are home."

"Later, I love you."

"I love you too, and don't forget to send me the songs!" I smile making him smile.

"I got you," He says before we hang up.

12am (LA time) , 3am (NY time)

By this time, both Polo and Tjay were still very much in the booth making music together.

Crystal and I were over it and ready to go to bed.

"Tae," I call him from the other side of the room, "C'mon.." I groan.

"Alright yeah, it's time to go. I gotta be up early to do hair and everything," Tae says out loud.

"Yeah it's time for me to go home too, i'm over it.." Crystal stands up and fixes her dress.

We both gather our stuff from the couch and say goodbye to everyone.

"T, i'm leaving.." I walk inside the booth along with Crystal and Tae.

"Okay," He hugs and kisses my cheek, "Call me when yah get back to the hotel," He says.

"I will," I say before going to hug Polo, "Yah be safe please."

"Always always," Tjay responds.

"You take the car," Polo hands Crystal a key, "Ima uber back to the crib or have T drop me off."

"Alright bae, ima call you when I get home."

"Alright love you," They say before kissing.

"Okay c'mon, cause once I get in this house.. i'm gonna go to bed!" She laughs as we walk out the booth and out the room.

"What y'all doing tomorrow?" She looks to me and asks as we get outside.

"Well, Tae's gonna be busy working all day.. and I'll be with him, but-."

"I was gonna say because I was just gonna stay home and have a girls night with a couple of friends and my good sis India.. you know India? Durk's girlfriend."

The way she just casually said that sentence had me like, oh yeah.. i'm definitely the shit if i'm hanging with them!

"Yeah, I know her," I laugh a little, "What time?" I ask.

"Around seven tomorrow."

"I'll be there," I say.

"Okay," She smiles, "I'll see you tomorrow and be safe getting to your hotel," She hugs and kisses my cheek, "All of you," She turns her attention towards Tae and Demario.

Tae was in the middle of ordering an uber and Demario was just glued to his phone.

"You too mamas," Tae hugs and kisses her cheek.

"How come you ain't introduce me to her? I really fucks with her and her mans music," Demario looks at Tae.

"Bitchhh," Tae scoffs before looking down at me.

"He don't need to introduce you to anyone," I laugh before going straight faced, "Yah don't date. Niggas ain't official. You bugged out," I shake my head.

"Relax it was a little jokey joke!" Demario laughs.

"Don't tell me to relax and nigga we ain't laugh."

"Why you got so much attitude?" He asks.

"Tae you called the uber right?" I ask, "I'm ready to get the fuck.." I trail off.

"So you just-."

"Yup!" I look up at him and nod before rolling my eyes.