𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐈𝐬

Ciela's House 📍
9:20am

When I got in the house, no one was home, thankfully because I didn't know what was gonna happen if either Luce or my dad was home.

There were still coronas and food everywhere. Her roses that Pop had bought her on the counter. The house was still a mess.

I went straight upstairs to my room and packed my school bag with all my work and my laptop that had all my work on it.

As I was getting ready to go back downstairs I hear the door open, it was Luce and my dad. Everything in me was telling me to not do what I so badly wanted to do but..

"Ci you home?!" My dad shouts, "Come down here now!" He gets louder.

I walk down the stairs with all my things in hand.

"Yes?" I ask.

"What happened yesterday? With you and Bashar. You guys were upstairs— or or went to his house and you stayed the night?!" He talks down to me.

"Yeah I did go to his house, me AND papi went to his house. Why?" I ask looking at Luce.

"Told you," Luce nods before walking into the kitchen to go to the fridge.

"What the fuck do you mean 'told you' bum ass bitch."

"HAZIEL!" She shouts.

"WATCH YOUR FUCKING MOUTH!" He gets in my face.

"NO IM NOT GONNA WATCH MY MOUTH! ARE YOU CRAZY?! I'm not holding my tongue no more.. talking bout 'told you' you tell him how you touched my brother last night when you were drunk?" I look at her.

He goes silent for a second.

"THATS LIES! I WOULD NEVER!" She lies.

"THATS WHY WE WENT OVER TO POP'S TO STAY THE NIGHT! BECAUSE WHEN WE CAME HOME PAPI WAS HYSTERICAL IN HIS ROOM SAYING SHE TOUCHED HIM IN THE BATHROOM!"

"WHO ARE YOU GONNA BELIEVE?! ME OR THIS GIRL WHO ISN'T EVEN YOURS HAZIEL?!"

"I-I'm.." He stutters looking at me then back at her.

"YEAH I SAID IT! YOUR BIRTH MOTHER WAS A THOT! A FUCKING TREESH. SHE SLEPT WITH ANY AND EVERYONE. WHO KNOWS IF HAZIEL IS YOUR BIOLOGICAL PARENT! I FUCKING DOUBT IT!" She laughs before her face goes straight.

"You can talk about my birth mother all you want, I met her and she seems to tell me something different. Tell me, is my name Ciela Fuentes or Ciela la fe amarís Fuentes?" I question before they look at eachother, "Apparently i'm Trini too. HOW COULD YOU KEEP A WHOLE OTHER PART OF MY LIFE AWAY FROM ME AND THINK I WON'T GO LOOKING FOR IT?!" I chuckle.

"She was NEVER there for you how we were!" He shouts, "I GAVE YOU A HOME! FOOD! WATER! I BOUGHT YOU ENDLESS CHRISTMAS AND BIRTHDAY GIFTS!"

"YOU WERE NEVER HERE! NEVER! MALIK ALWAYS PROVIDED FOR ME AND PAPI AND YOU KNOW IT! HE BOUGHT ME A CAR, TAUGHT ME HOW TO DRIVE AND STAY SAFE IN THE STREETS! EVERY MONTH! AND I MEAN EVERY FUCKING MONTH YOU TWO ARE ALWAYS GOING ON TRIPS.. where are me and papi? HERE! DO YOU KNOW PAPI WAS OFFERED A FULL RIDE INTO UCLA THIS EARLY IN HIS LIFE?! NO YOU DON'T BECAUSE YOU ARE NEVER HERE! NEVER! IM ALWAYS AT HIS GAMES! IM AT ALL THE SCHOOL FUNCTIONS! I BRING HIM EVERYWHERE! I LOOK AFTER HIM! POP LOOKS AFTER HIM! MY FRIENDS..TAE..JASMINE! US NOT YOU TWO! I KEEP HIM OFF THE STREETS! I KEEP HIM BALANCED AND ON TEN TOES! PAPI IS LIKE MY SON AND NOBODY COULD TELL ME DIFFERENT! YOU GAVE US SOMEWHERE TO LIVE, THIS FUCKING PLACE NEVER FELT LIKE HOME! NOTHING HAS EVER FELT LIKE HOME! AND BEING WITH BASHAR MADE ME REALIZE HOW FUCKED UP I REALLY HAVE IT! AND FOR YOU TO SIT HERE AND BELIEVE A BITCH THAT'S NOT EVEN YOUR WIFE NOR HAS GIVEN YOU KIDS OVER YOUR ACTUAL FUCKIN KID IS SICK!" I shout back at him before he slaps me.

"I want you out," My dad grits his teeth, "I'm not sitting here while you disrespect me in MY HOUSE!"

"Fine.." I say as a tear drops from my eye, "I'll get out. Let me get mines and papi's stuff and i'm out," I say before I turn around to go upstairs.

"No!" He grabs my arm, "I WANT YOU OUT! ALL THAT SHIT UPSTAIRS IS WHAT I BOUGHT YOU! YOU UNGRATEFUL BITCH!"

"FUCK YOU!" I shout as I slap him.

He slaps me back before we all go quiet.

"GET OUT!" Luce shouts.

I was stuck. I didn't know what to do or how to feel. I just wanted to finally leave.

"I bought this," He reaches for my laptop but I back away, "I bought this last year, give it to me!" He shouts.

"No! That has all my stuff on it!" I yank it back from him, "Don't this is the only—."

"Now get out!" Luce shouts, "HAVE FUN LIVING ON THE STREETS LIKE YOUR THOT ASS MOTHER!" She shouts before I jump up and start punching her.

I punch her in the eye and start hitting her everywhere. Then we were both going at eachother. She ended up hitting me right in my lip and my eye.

I couldnt feel anything because when your mad everything is numb. I didn't feel it.

"IM DONE! GET OUT!" He pushes me out the house door into the hallway before slamming the door.

I pick up my things that fell and go onto the elevator where one woman was just getting off.

"Sweetie are you okay?"

"What happened to your face did someone hurt you?"

All of a sudden all the neighbors were coming out their doors. Surrounding me and making sure I was okay. One even called the police.

"It's okay, i'm okay.." I stand up.

"Honey you're all beat up, you need an ambulance c'mon come with me downstairs," One woman offered.

"I'll get your things and follow behind," Another woman says.

My lip was busted and my eye was almost swollen shut. Not as much damage to me as I did to Luce though. This was light. Regular.

The two women took me on the elevator to the lobby where four police officers were talking to Marvin. As they were walking me out, the officers rushed by my side. They were friends of my dad's, so they knew of me.

"Ciela, wassup we got a call from your apartment is everything okay?!" One of them says.

"Ask your friend Haziel," I roll my eyes.

"Honey don't roll your eyes you could damage it more."

"He didn't do this did he?" He asks.

"Okay she's not gonna sit here all worn out and tired talking to you four. Go upstairs and arrest those people! C'mon sweetheart you gotta get to the ambulance."

They walk me outside where the two cop cars and one ambulance truck was. Flashing their lights and sirens.

They sat me on the back of the truck and examined me. Flashlight in my eyes. Ointment on my one eye. Cleaned up my lip and put a bandaid on any open wounds.

"Can you tell me your name and age please?" The man asks.

"Uhm, Ciela la fe amarís Fuentes.." I trail off. At this point I felt myself getting nauseas and dizzy.

"Ma'am.. ma'am!" I hear distant shouting, "WE HAVE TO GET HER TO A HOSPITAL NOW!"