𝐆𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐩𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐗 𝐢𝐟 𝐰𝐞 𝐠𝐨 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞

3:00pm

School was finally over, and I was ready to go home and just lay up. Since it was May, school was almost out..graduation was approaching.. and college applications were being reviewed and people were already getting accepted in.

Back in October, I had applied to numerous schools. But, Berkeley is where I was aiming for. I figured I'd start out with fashion first.

As I waited for Cameron to walk out the doors, Pop pulled up blasting one of his unreleased songs— Hawk Em.

"Yo Ci! When he gonna drop the tape?!" Someone shouts.

"It's coming it's coming, realaxxx!" I laugh.

Everyone who was outside, a good amount of people,  and I watch Pop get out the car and walk around to the passenger side.

"Heard him all the way from inside," Cameron comes out from behind me laughing.

"C'mon," I shake my head.

As we walk past everyone they had their phones out recording—no one really minded it Pop was getting to be known everywhere so it was gonna happen anyways. They were just starting early.

"Wassup Woo," Pop smiles as he daps Cameron before he gets in the backseat, "Woo back baby," He laughs before we kiss, "How was school?"

"Regular degular. Why you all dressed up where you going?" I ask fixing his shirt.

"We're going shopping, i'm taking yah on a shopping spree... remember you said earlier you wanted to go? I went to the bank and took out a little something for yah."

"Worddddd?" I laugh making him blush, "You got it like that? You know my taste expensive."

"Mannnn listennn," He looks away smirking before I grab on him, "C'mon."

"Can you drop me off at the Y before yah go where ever yah going," Cameron speaks up.

"You don't wanna go shopping? I'm taking yah to get some clothes," Pop looks at him through the mirror.

"Thank you Woo.. I appreciate it but I just wanna go to the Y and hoop.." He trails off.

Me and Pop looked at eachother for a while after Cameron said what he said. Ever since the incident back in April he hasn't been the same.. I mean who would?

Cam's been distant, and just been wanting to hoop to get his mind off everything but he still makes sure to shows that he's thankful for everyone trying to help him out.

"¿Estás seguro?" I look back at him and ask.

<< Are you sure >>

"Sí."

"Mmkay.." I turn back around and look at Pop.

"It's alright," Pop mouths to me as he started to pull off, "So uhm what happened at school today? Tell me about your day."

"Well, our teachers were basically just talking about like exams and graduation and college. I'm just ready to graduate and be over with!" I laugh, "I was at my guidance counselor's office this morning and she was like i'm graduating with a 3.9 gpa a—," I chuckle as he looks to me and smiles.

"A 3.9? Oh so you smart smart!" He laughs.

"You already know this!" I laugh, "But yeah, I could be valedictorian.. she's gonna let me know at the end of this month so I can get my speech together and whatever whatever."

"That's fire.. forreal my girl," He raises his hand up giving me a high five before our fingers lock together, "That's woo right there," He kisses my hand.

"Prom's coming up too," I look at him, "I've never been to prom before and I lowkey wanna go—just to see what the hype is about," I laugh as he laughs.

"Prom always seemed mad corny to me," He fixes himself, "Like it don't be how they say it's gonna be in the movies. My shit looked ghetto as hell!"

"You went to prom?!" I sit up and laugh.

"Nahhh, like I said it always seemed corny to me so I never been."

"It's probably corny but my class is the one putting it together and this is probably like the last time ever seeing the people i've grown up with since my pre-teens!" I laugh as he laughs.

"Facts, I wonder what happened to half the niggas I went to school with.. it's only been a year going on two. I know niggas will remember me fasho though," He scoffs making me laugh, "After my tape drop and my name everywhere."

"I'm cool with everybody so it's gonna be crazy the day we graduate. My last four years really flew by so quick now that I think about it.." I trail off, "I think I might just go I don't know," I laugh.

"You gotta be the most indecisive person i've ever met!" He laughs as I laugh, "You never have a solid answer to anything!" He laughs more.

6:30pm
Columbus Circle 📍

"Your total comes to $345.03."

"You gonna empty my pockets by tonight," He looks down at me and laughs.

"Shopping spree?" The saleswoman looks at me as I nod and smile, "That's how it should be," She laughs making us laugh.

After dropping Cameron off at the Y, we went to Columbus circle. I always shopped here just to get my basic clothes. That's all I wanted was the clothes I wore before getting money.

Once we got out of MAC, we went straight to H&M where I bought my jeans and cropped tops from—and most of Cameron's t-shirts.

"You think papi gonna like this shirt?" I come up to Pop by one of the clothes racks while he's looking at his phone, "What wassup?" I furrow my brows.

"Now I 'd be wrong to post some shit right?" He turns his phone towards me, "Niggas is real bold like I don't be catching niggas in real life slipping cause i'm really like that.

My ex Anthony was commenting all under my posts saying how he wanted me back and this that and the third.

"Niggas are corny," I suck my teeth.

"Mad outta pocket!" He laughs, "Like would I be wrong to start some shit in the comments?" He laughs making me laugh.

"Yes because I'm with you not him," I laugh, "Ain't no need for none of that."

"Nah watch when I catch his scary ass outside on the block, run his dumbass over or some shit!" He nods his head continuously.

"Relaxxxx, crazy ass!" I laugh, "If Tae was here right now he'd be hyping you up talking bout 'apply that pressure' like dionte please!" I laugh as Pop starts cracking up.

"That's why I fuck with Tae cause he be on my side all the time!" He laughs more before we continue to walk and find clothes.

"Okay but this shirt for papi?" I hold it up.

"Yeah baby."

"Don't respond forreal, niggas are weird.." I trail off.

"He pussy as fuck too," He laughs as we walk passed a lady with her kids.

"Excuse his language, don't cuss kids!" I laugh and smile.

"Thank you," The mom smiles back at me.

"You're such a people person like how?" Pop gets closer.

"I don't know, im just really out there. Really uhm extroverted. I forgot what they call it but i'm just out there," I laugh, "You just be having this mean look on your face sometimes it looks like nobody could say nothing to you at all."

"You chattin right now ode!" He cracks up.

"I'm deadass. Your resting face looks like you just tight and over everything. Smile more or something," I look up at him making him laugh and roll his eyes