𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐢𝐧 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢

Wednesday May 8, 2019
Calabasas, CA 📍
1am (NY time) , 10pm (Cali time)

Once we landed in Cali, we went straight to the hotel to check in and drop our suitcases off. We had people to see so we literally just put the suitcases in the room, Tae and I each got a keycard and we went to the studio where Tjay and Polo were.

"This it?" Demario asks as we walk into the entrance of the studio.

"This is the address T sent me so yeah it is," I roll my eyes before looking up at Tae holding in a laugh.

Once we walk in, there were two guys up front having a conversation.

"Wassup ma," One of them looks to me making me laugh.

We just keep walking. Mind you, i'm in the front while Tae and Demario are in the back.

"Lemme holla at you real quick baby," He runs up beside me.

"Yo deadass..back the fuck up. I don't play that shit. I got a nigga that don't play bout me so I advise you to back up.. forreal!" I shout at him.

"Damnnnnn," He scoffs throwing his hands up, "I like that shit though!" He laughs.

"Ayo!" Tjay comes out from one door along with Polo , and a few other guys, "Nigga what the fuck! This my sister nigga!"

"Relax kid I ain't know!" The guy laughs.

"Well you need to calm the fuck down. Stop tryna fuck with a female that don't want you nigga! And at that already got a nigga! Goofy ass," Polo shakes his head.

"I'm a little lit right now so I -."

"Yes the fuck you did," I nod continuously, "You was on my body because I ain't pay you no mind. You knew what you was doing!"

"That's it it's dead and done with," Tjay puts his arm around me, "C'mon," He takes one last look at the guy before we all turn around to follow everyone in the studio.

"Niggas is weird.. ignore everything that just happened!" Tjay laughs making me laugh.

"We from New York, that shit don't be bothering me like that no more but he read really odeing," I say making everyone laugh.

"But you here tho!" He hugs me.

"I knowwwww feels like it's been a minute since I seen you," I kiss his cheek before going to Polo.

"How you doing?" I hug him.

"Regular regular.." He nods before laughing.

"Crystallllll!" I turn around to see her sitting on the couch while on her phone, "Girl my fault!" I laugh making her laugh, "Had to deal with a bum ass nigga real quick," I say making her laugh more.

I sit on the couch beside her moving my purse to the other side.

"Girl, that's just one.. there be mad bum ass niggas around here!" She laughs before we hug and kiss eachother cheeks, "How are you though? Like how's everything?" She asks.

"I'm good, I've been good.. life's good. How are you? And how's the baby?! Are you good," I laugh as I rub her overgrown belly.

"I made seven months two days ago.. I just want him out!" She laughs as I laugh.

"Did I miss something?" Polo looks at Tjay and Tae, "Since when y'all know eachother?" He chuckles.

"Bae this our first time meeting," Crystal looks up at him, "But yeah girl," She laughs.

"Yah real comfortable like ya been friends for a minute," Tjay sits down on a chair next to the soundboard making everyone laugh.

"Right, like ya been cool for forever!" Polo laughs.

"We been dming eachother here and there but that's it," I mention, "She knows Tae too.. through IG though."

"Speaking of, Tae I need you to finesse my hair for my baby shower!" Crystal smiles at him.

"Whatchu want me to do to ya head," He laughs before coming over to sit on the couch beside us, "You gotta let me know so we can lock in a date and time because I be busy now," He jokes as we laugh.

"Well the baby shower is June 24, so June 23rd fasho or if you're available day of thats good too.." She trails off, "And y'all invited too. I want y'all to come."

"You already know ima be there," I laugh.

"I could do day of.. I don't got anything planned for that week, so yea I got you," Tae nods.

"How much you charge?"

"Nah I got you."

"Word? Ooh I like you!" She laughs making us crack up.

11:30pm

"Uhm so how's the relationship going with you and Pop?" She questions looking up from her phone, "If you ever need advice from a rapper's girlfriend I got you cause these females out here don't play and don't give a fuck about y'all relationship or the homes they interrupt."

At this time, both Tjay and Polo were in the booth together working on a song. Their friends were scattered around the studio talking amongst themselves having different conversations.

Tae and Demario were in one corner of the room having their conversation while Crystal and I still sat on the couch.

"It's been..steady haven't really had a groupie problem yet nor any cheating. He's so perfect it's scary because Brooklyn niggas or New York niggas in general are cheaters!" I say making her crack up, "Like the ones from Brooklyn are mainly caribbean so they'll get you with that accent but Pop just a different body."

"Same with Polo, he too loyal I couldn't believe it," She laughs as I laugh, "Like we tell eachother everything and anything. But once Pop gets put on forreal forreal.." She trails off, "Y'all just gotta have that trust. He's gonna want you to trust him enough when he goes on the road and shit like that."

"Yeah..." I nod, "You ever be with him while he's traveling and everything?" I turn my full body towards her.

"In the beginning, then I learned that I need to give him space. Let him experience this new life by himself. Now with Tremani about to come in two months or so.. I cant be out that much."

"Girl so why you wanna go to the club seven months in?!" I crack up.

"I never said I cant be out at all just.." She smiles a little, "Not that much!" She laughs.