𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡

"Nevermimd that. All ima say is.. that when Pop get that ticket.. and all these females come out talking wild crazy and tryna fuck with you don't let that shit get to ya head yo. Or even before allat," He waves his hand, "When yah official official and just pop out anywhere.. people are going to judge, they're going to try and justify what yah post about eachother on social media.. but key is to ignore it and let it ride. Niggas is always gonna hate and that's just that."

"Listen..I don't even be thinking like that," I chuckle, "Nobody on the outside could tell me anything about him."

"As you should. Cause I know you not like that. You just be in ya own lane on top of shit. And if BITCHES TRY TO FUCK WIT YOU YOU LET BITCHES KNOW! My cousin really like that nah my BROTHER really like that! Fuck.." He trails off making me laugh, "Nah all seriousness though. Live ya life Beba. Yah definitely gotta hold each other down and keep shit real cause shit gonna get crazy real soon."

Tione always looked out for me. Always cared for me. He's my only guy cousin. He and Fivio became a major part in my life after Malik passed away. We always been close but never before now.

"I hear you, I hear you," I nod, "How you been though? 'Pop out' just dropped and niggas is playing it like crazy kid! We want that debut album!" I laugh making him laugh.

"I'm working on it! I got you Beba. How the family and everybody doing?" He asks.

"My dad and Luce are in DR right now for the week.And Papi..just growing up way too damn fast," I shake my head.

"Why you say that?" He asks.

"Ohhhh I would've thought he or Pop told you by now but he not no baby no more!" I say before he starts laughing crazy.

"HE A MAN NOW!" He cackles, "My boyyyyy!" He nods his head smiling, "My fault I know you don't condone to all that. But how is he doing in school? Ball?"

"Too nice. He's got a scout coming to his next game to see him play."

"Worddd? Nah bro valid forreal. He only fifteen and got scouts watching him? He's def gonna be big. When's the next game?"

"Wednesday. You gonna be up here?" I ask.

He was currently in Atlanta working.

"Ima try and slide bring Polo with me and surprise em."

"Mr. superstar now!" I tease making him laugh, "Think you could have Lil Baby aka the goat come to my birthday party?" I laugh making him laugh.

"Still the same Tione you know that," He smirks.

"Let me know when you up here though."

"I will."

"I love you stay safe later."

"I love you more. Yah stay safe. Later Ci," He hangs up.

After getting off the phone with Tione, I went back into the living room as Tae was taking a video of Amiri's frontal he had just did.

"What Tjay say?" Ella asks looking up at me from her phone as I sat beside her.

"Just giving me some advice since me and Pop are dealing with eachother right now.." I trail off going on my phone seeing that Pop had texted letting me know he was here.

I text him the floor and apartment number we were in so that he could come up and see everybody.

"Pop's here," I announce, "What y'all doing after this?" I ask everyone.

"Well, I got company coming over..so all y'all asses better be the fuck outta my house!" Tae laughs.

"WHO?" We all say in sync before laughing.

"Company company," He lifts his shoulder up and smirks before laughing.

"Crazy..we can't even get no typa details bout dude or nothing? Like is he tall? Short? Your height? What's he mixed with? Where he from?" Jasmine laughs before the doorbell rings.

I immediately get up and go to the door to let him in.

"Hey babyyyy," I smile before he hugs me, "Mmh you smell good where you going?" I ask making him crack up.

"No loving?" He asks before I stand on my toes a little to reach up and kiss him, "Damn.. I can't blush.. I can't smell good all for you likeeeee wassup?" He jokes, "I'm going to ya crib tonight!" He says as he walks further in; I close the door behind him.

"I'm ready, just need to get my stuff from Tae's room and throw my sweats back on."

"Woo back. Wassup," Pop says entering the living room to see everyone.

"Hey," Jasmine and the girls say.

He goes up to everyone and greets them before I go up to Tae's room and gather all my stuff. As I come back down, Him and Tae were talking.

"Yeah I could definitely braid your hair. You wouldn't even have to pay me. You and my sis together and long as she happy in return you don't gotta pay," I hear Tae say before laughing and making Pop laugh.

"Nahhh I can't do that. I gotta pay you at least something!" Pop says.

"Nah deadass. It's cool. I do all these ratchet ass bitches hair for free. They family.. anybody else i'm charging," Tae says making Pop crack up, "Or Beba can do ya hair," Tae looks down at me, "She can braid hair good. Pretty sure she can do yours."

"Word?" Pop looks down at me, "Why you ain't tell me you could do hair?" He laughs.

"You never asked, so it never came up," I laugh.

"Ouuu you so aggy! You know you be doing everybody in the fucking book hair and you ain't put ya man on?" Tae laughs making me laugh.

"Mad aggy," Pop shakes his head before laughing.

"Bye y'all annoying," I walk away making them both crack up.

7:30pm
We stayed at Tae's later than usual talking and talking while he and Pop were getting to know each other. Once we left, we went straight to my house.

As of right now, I was starting to cook in the kitchen. While on live answering questions for fun and the boys were playing the game in the living room.

I take the rice pot and fill it up with water. Place it on the stove and put it on high. While letting that boil I started taking out the ground beef from the package. I put it all in a clear bowl and started to grab all my seasonings.

"Yah please start asking me questions. Im bored," I say in the camera laughing.

I grab my phone off the counter and prop it up on the knifes holder before humming and dancing a little.

username1: Are you and Pop dating?
username2: Do you and Pop date?
username3: You're pretty asf
username4: 😍
username5: who did your hair??

"Mistaaaa Arrogant Tae himself! One of my favorite human beings in the world!" I chuckle, "Tae always does my hair, yah gotta go hit him up. He really the goat at this hair shit."

username6: how old are you?
username7: I saw the video of you and Pop at your school .. you're 17 and he 19 .. that's like r*pe
username8: You mad pretty without makeup 😍😍

"Uhm, I don't think the age difference is that big of a deal. Especially because like i'm about to be eighteen anyways. And i'm pretty fucking sure yah know niggas out there that be seniors dating freshman. C'mon now," I laugh, "Yah really do yah research and just be on a bitch let me be!" I laugh.

"AND ONE!" Cam screams making Pop crack up.

"I'm about to be hearing this on the regular now," I shake my head in the camera seeing a bunch of laughing emojis pop up.