𝐂𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐏𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞

** sorry for the late update it wasn't letting me update for ode long 🤦🏽‍♀️😩 but i got it now*
———————
5:35pm
After Pop's meeting ended, we drove straight to Ella's house. Pop didn't mind any of it, he was more concerned about Ella's situation than going to work in the studio.

"I'm gonna call you and let you know what's going on," I quickly hop out the car closing the door behind myself, "Soon as we're done I'm coming to you and then me and Tae will catch our flight," I explain to him through the window.

"No rush no pressure. I love you, you stay safe and let me know when you leave," He sticks his head out the window leaning in for a kiss.

"Right back at you. I love you too later baby."

"Later baby," He says before rolling the window up.

I rush onto Ella's porch, ringing the doorbell at least ten times before Amiri opened the door.

"What's going on did she pee on it yet?" I hug Amiri before stepping fully into the house.

"Nope, she couldn't do it unless all of us were here. We were waiting on you," She explains as we go upstairs.

"Well I did come from Broadway so," I shrug.

Once we get upstairs, everyone was seated around Ella's room. Tae was on her bed. Jasmine was in her makeup chair. Ella on the floor and Jay pacing back and forth around the room shaking his head.

"I don't know if i'm ready for this. I aint never been this nervous before.." She looks to me before hugging me.

"Relax relax, c'mon you're never gonna know until you pee on the test," I look to Ella.

We all went into the bathroom across the hallway together. All five of us except for Jay. He was calling his mom about the whole situation.

Once she peed on the stick and closed the cap on it, she placed it on the edge of the sink and we waited.

"You see how he's reacting? It's like does he really like me? Like forreal forreal or like is this shit just for fun. Like i'm not dating for fun i'm dating to have a future with you but if he's acting like this it's deaded," She sighs.

"He's just nervous mami," I comfort her.

"This would be the second time.. what the fuck is he nervous for?" She asks.

"Well you see how his relationship is with his baby moms. They don't speak, he only gets her three days out of the week. And because he's a rapper making good money, she's getting him for everything he's got. He probably doesn't wanna go through another hurtful relationship again," Tae explains.

"He loves you E," Amiri speaks up, "He gets advice from Mikey and Pop all the time on how to be better for you. Trust us," She looks up at me as I nod.

"Yeah them three would be on the phone for hours talking bout us.. thinking we don't know!" I laugh making her chuckle a little bit.

"I know you weren't ready for a baby a couple months back but what about now?" Tae asks, "We are due for another niece or nephew KK getting too big for me, I need a newborn!" Tae laughs making us laugh a little.

"I do, but his reaction is making me think twice.. and I don't know why. It's just giving me a bad feeling."

"Yah just gotta talk a—," I start talking before I stop abrupt. I noticed the amount of time we talked in the bathroom.. was the amount of time it took for the results to come back in the test.

"Ready?" Jasmine asks.

"No," Ella starts tearing up.

I get up from sitting on the toilet seat cover and walk over to the pregnancy test.